1. 1. Are you 9 to 5 or OTHER ?

• 9 to 5
    • OTHER
  2. 2. Do you enjoy your job ?

• YES
    • NO
    • INDIFFERENT

3 minutes ago, goDel said:

If threadtitle is code for a handjob, than also outside the 9-5 interval and yes, very much.

Spill the beads!

It's better to give than receive, at least that's what everybody says.

Edited by yekker
  • Haha 1

I do janitorial 3 days a week and volunteer 2 days a week being outside in the great outdoors. My life is pretty good, every day I'm doing something different. I'm not making lots of money but i get by.

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, goDel said:

Drug dealer? Sex worker?

Three weeks ago I made a grown man cry (well, tear up a little). He was very disappointed, but ultimately the reason why was his own doing.

I do deal mostly with nominally adult males, by the way.

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, rhmilo said:

Three weeks ago I made a grown man cry (well, tear up a little). He was very disappointed, but ultimately the reason why was his own doing.

I do deal mostly with nominally adult males, by the way.

Bidens campaign manager?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Other. Doing 7:30 - 16:00. Half day Friday.

I enjoy it, I essential decide how we will interfaces with V2X infrastructure and autonomous vehicles. I have also committed a number of use cases to EU legislation and delegated acts.

• Like 1

I have flexible work hours, but usually I just stick to 7:30 to 15:30 because why not. So I voted 9 to 5, I just needed to clarify this so you guys don't get the wrong idea about me. That would be bad for all of us.

Edited by Gocab

Since being in management for 10 years plus now, I refer to what I do as "Professional Plate Spinner" - all I do these days is project management, supervising projects, and making sure stuff gets done.

It's pretty much 9-5, but I do have to answer the odd email after hours from time to time.

Restaurant day job, live sound and recording gigs as well as performances.

The first one is why I voted indifferent. It’s fine and it pays super well and I like my coworkers, it’s flexible around the important stuff. I’ll take it until I find something better.