IGNORED

Look what I just bought!!!!

TheBro

15 minutes ago, user said:

Where’s the moog brokowski? 

The guy who was selling it has gone incognito. Maybe I'll get it one day but not banking on it now. I think he's in Milton Keynes. Just have to hope my friend can get in contact with him again.

nice! I'm thinking about the volume issue, think there might be some failed traces or diodes on the pcb maybe. seems like a fairly common issue... looking into it.

King of the TRs! Snare drum 2 is the GOAT. How's the clock? Mine was shit. My favorite memory with it was me and a mate having beers and taking turns in counterstrike source while the spectator jammed solo patterns on the 707 hooked up to huge Tannoy speakers. ?

18 minutes ago, BCM said:

nice! I'm thinking about the volume issue, think there might be some failed traces or diodes on the pcb maybe. seems like a fairly common issue... looking into it.

Mm it's that an expensive fix do you think man?

19 minutes ago, chim said:

King of the TRs! Snare drum 2 is the GOAT. How's the clock? Mine was shit. My favorite memory with it was me and a mate having beers and taking turns in counterstrike source while the spectator jammed solo patterns on the 707 hooked up to huge Tannoy speakers. ?

I haven't really delved into it too deep yet. The issue seems to be that the Rim and Cowbell are too quiet so it's going to need to be fixed. I just hope it's no more than a hundred. ?

9 minutes ago, yekker said:

I had one as well and should have kept it. It certainly doesn't feel like it's worth hundreds of dollars, it's incredibly light.  

Yeah definitely it's very light compared to other drum machines!!

Hey all I managed to get the Cowbell to sound at the right volume by applying a accent on and off. No idea how it got it to work but it's nice and punchy now!!! ?

Archived