IGNORED

International Women's Day 2020

dingformung

make sure that you respect women internationally and have solidarity with all women of the world, this includes underpaid sweatshop laborers in third world countries and even slaves in places like saudi arabia and africa.

4 minutes ago, Zeffolia said:

make sure that you respect women internationally and have solidarity with all women of the world, this includes underpaid sweatshop laborers in third world countries and even slaves in places like saudi arabia and africa.

How do I show this respect? By learning to balance my groceries on my head? 

32 minutes ago, Zeffolia said:

wait what? what about women who steal my semen? :sad:

1 hour ago, MIXL2 said:

wait what? what about women who steal my semen? :sad:

They are likely suffering from financial hardship and possibly mental issues.  We should feel sorry for them, and support men who are abused in this way.

1 minute ago, IDEM said:
3 minutes ago, MIXL2 said:

not v manly of u

I'm a woman

if u identify as that y put ur gender as male? I guess this place can b p toxic against women but idk

13 minutes ago, IDEM said:

Welcome to 2020!

:cisfor:

I mean either u:

were responding to me saying that watmm indeed is p toxic against women

or

are saying that in reference to people having a different gender identity than that which they where assigned at birth

I hope it was the first one cuz the second is p yikes.. or am I missing something?

Archived