IGNORED

My Hip Hop Beats

Mozex

41 minutes ago, darreichungsform said:

lol @ 5$ per track

its a license to use it yourself darreichungsform... a non exclusive license... most people ask 30 dollar for that...

49 minutes ago, Mesh Gear Fox said:

lol, actual music / composition is tight but surely you are taking the piss when it comes to the choice of sounds? for example i feel as though you deliberately chose 909 drums because hip hop is obsessed with 808 ?

I just use what sounds good in my opinion...

Thank you both for the listen ?

42 minutes ago, darreichungsform said:

lol @ 5$ per track

You do understand how non exclusive licenses work right? Its cheap, believe me.

8 hours ago, Mesh Gear Fox said:

lol, actual music / composition is tight but surely you are taking the piss when it comes to the choice of sounds? for example i feel as though you deliberately chose 909 drums because hip hop is obsessed with 808 ?

What about Mantronix. He used the 909 massively.

8 hours ago, Mozex said:

I recently started to create Hip Hop beats and sell them with license. I will share the beats I make here.

Rap Beat 1 https://www.beatstars.com/beat/rap-beat-1-4163380

Rap Beat 2 https://www.beatstars.com/beat/rap-beat-2-4159407

I like the 2nd one. Doesn't really sound like hip hop to me though but I guess hip hop is pretty fluid these days. ?

2 minutes ago, TheBro said:

What about Mantronix. He used the 909 massively.

I like the 2nd one. Doesn't really sound like hip hop to me though but I guess hip hop is pretty fluid these days. ?

Thank you for the listen man.

9 hours ago, Mesh Gear Fox said:

i'm sorry but no one in their right mind will buy these unless they're doing some tim and eric like pisstake. the choice of sounds is so wack that it actually sounds like you're taking the piss, which is why i had to ask. before you take this to mean "you suck at music" not at all, you have a feel for all the other things, it's just the sound design that is lacking. if you took all the midi files and replaced the drums and synth sounds with something a bit more interesting you'd have a couple of decent beats there. so please don't take this to be entirely negative.

as for the bro - of course 909 is found in hip hop. but would you say rap is obsessed with 909? hardly

I think it sounds good as it is but thank you for your concern.

Sounds more like Jan Hammer than rap beats, but whatever floats your boat.

45 minutes ago, Gocab said:

Sounds more like Jan Hammer than rap beats, but whatever floats your boat.

Do you think it would be better to sell it just as instrumentals on an EP?

I guess I will do that then, just sell the instrumentals on an EP. Thank you all for letting me know it has nothing to do with rap.

I will share the tracks in another topic in the creations section of the forum. I could use some help pin pointing the genre for each track... I hope some of you will be able to help me

It's just not rap, you're throwing in a bunch of busy synth lines to a downtempo beat is all. The top beats all use each element of the beat to reinforce a specific phrase and rhythm. 

17 minutes ago, Mozex said:

Do you think it would be better to sell it just as instrumentals on an EP?

i think you'd better stop sharing those and focus on getting more skilled at your craft instead. 

or not if you're a master troll. in which case i tip my hat to you sir supm.png

1 minute ago, brian trageskin said:

i think you'd better stop sharing those and focus on getting more skilled at your craft instead. 

or not if you're a master troll. in which case i tip my hat to you sir supm.png

Yeah, your record is starting to repeat a bit...

I created a new soundcloud for the tracks that are not up for sale yet. I can not include previous ones cause someone already bought them on bandcamp and it would not be fair to do with them what I am gonna do.
I will from now on release all my tracks for free and call them ideas. I called myself The Man With Ideas.
I clearly lack the skills to make something sound professional but at least I have some ideas. I am happy with that already. I just want to make fun to be honest. Thank you all for the time and patience you all had with me.

Archived