IGNORED

Anyone here Speak Japanese?

marf

I need a small translation. auto translate is not too good with this one. 

Id really appreciate it

Just a couple bits about a jack and a button I can't quite understand. Thanks

"

Roland MicrComposer MC-4A

38年前に購入し、モジュラーシンセに接続して数年間使用していましたが、
その後使用しなくなった為に倉庫で眠っていました。
今後使用の予定が無いために出品となりました。
MC-4はパソコンのシーケンサーに比べて、タイトな演奏が出来ると思います。

動作

・プッシュスイッチの動作が不安定だった為、写真の様に全てのプッシュスイッチを基板から取り外してから
 スイッチ接触不良解消の為に全てのスイッチを分解し、メンテナンスを行いました。
 MC-4に使用しているスイッチは、経年変化によりほぼ全てが接触不良となりスイッチが動作しなくなりますので、
 メンテナンスをしていない物は製品として使用出来なくなります。
 スイッチ以外の動作も確認済みです。

・入出力端子の一部にジャックの挿抜が緩い箇所が有りますが、動作は問題有りません。

外観

アクリル板右側付近に細かな擦り傷など有るなど、それなりの使用感は有りますが目立つような傷や汚れは有りません。

取説は下記URLからダウンロードしてください。

商品到着後、1週間以内にスイッチ不良などの基本動作不良が有った場合のみ返品可能と致します。"

The Google Translate site actually handles it pretty well (I am a student of Japanese), enough to get the general meaning of what they are saying.

Regarding the jacks - they are basically saying the jacks are loose, but it will not affect operation (I read this as a plug won't be as tight as you would expect it to be, but won't be so loose as to cause a loss of contact, etc.).

yandex can be very handy. copy and paste or even submit photo. https://translate.yandex.com/

I bought it 38 years ago and used it for several years, followed by a modular synth 、
Then I fell asleep in the warehouse because I no longer use it.
It is now out because there are no plans for future use .
I think that the MC-4 is a tight performance compared to the sequencer of the personal computer.
Operation
- Since the operation of the push switch was uncertain, after removing all pusin switches from the base plate, like a picture
We disassembled and maintained all the switches for the reason of the Switch contact failure.
The Switch used for the MC-4 will not work due to aging ( almost all of them will be impure and the Switch will not work 、
Non-maintenance items will no longer be used as products .
You have already confirmed the operation of the Switch.
- There is a part of the input / output terminal where the Jack is inserted and removed loosely, but there is no problem in the operation .
Appearance
There are fine scratches near the right side of the acrylic board, and there is a sense of use in its own way, but there are no noticeable scratches and dirt.
Please download it from the URL below.
http: //lib.roland.co.jp/support/jp/manuals/res/63206072/MC-4_j.pdf?_ga=2.60105711.352260924.1583115392-
After the goods arrive, it will be returned only if there is a failure of the underlying operation, such as a switch failure within 1 Week ."

Archived