IGNORED

New Album (x2) announced (ish)

perunamuusi

pretty sure it's all or mostly just Sean playing tracks on iTunes on his computer or maybe his phone

he mentioned this morning or yesterday something about it just being shit from iTunes. some of chat was saying maybe Rob was there but idk if they were joking, only been listening to bits and even less in chat today

Edited by auxien

1 hour ago, very honest said:

was just thinking the NTS sessions make good pandemic music

so hype for onesix

the onesix is gonna be a real come to jesus type of experience. after hearing the bootlegs and getting a sonic glimpse of that fine fine world of sound and beat fuckery i predict i will be laying on the floor in the studio listening to it with some overwhelming food coma type response at first.

re: 2 albums.. Exai is essentially a double album right? 

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 5

I'm guessing the current situation will cause all sorts of fuckery with getting 2 (physical?) albums out, but can't see any problems with onesix sets going up on the bleepstore. I think it's definitely time for a good chunk of new autechre.

• Like 4

Forgive the stupid question...

Which chat room did Sean write that in? Is there a WATMM chat room?! (I usually go on here on phone.)

Edited by Lianne

I'm ready for moar handcrafted gonkness. Not 800 hours of semi automatic jamming. I mean, NTS was pretty composed, but I wish for the tendency of sculpting every bit.