IGNORED

New Album (x2) announced (ish)

perunamuusi

Best part is, I never properly listened to OneSix. Just know about all the praise it gets here. So, 3 albums for me at least. 

"Revamped the system". What if they just made up that uh-oh max/msp super mystery geek thing, but in reality used FL Studio, and now switch to an adults DAW, like Studio One? What if? Would all their music be obsolete? Would laugh my ass off.

What you learn in life is, "Alle kochen nur mit Wasser", a german saying. Ich koch' mit Wurstwasser. 

Edited by Guest

Yeah it's basically dark ambient with one section that gets a bit tribal and beat.

It's shit hot but the recordings are ruined by the cretins in the crowd going "woop" during this bit with massive sorta orchestral chord bitsidunnohowtodescribe it

Anyway can't wait

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Blir said:

this bit with massive sorta orchestral chord

yeah, super curious how that'll translate to home-listening. certainly was one of the set's highlights live. "organ - wooh!"

36 minutes ago, Ivan Ooze said:

i'm down for whatever yall

me too. Am hoping for ambient. I haven’t been able to listen to anything with a beat in the past two weeks. Been all 36 for a bit now.

New ae is always welcomed. Looking forward to whatever!

• Like 3

On 3/22/2020 at 5:07 AM, Lianne said:

Forgive the stupid question...

Which chat room did Sean write that in? Is there a WATMM chat room?! (I usually go on here on phone.)

As others have said, it was the MIXLR chat room, but yes, WATMM has a chat room (look in the lower right or via the navigation menu) and does work on mobile!

1 hour ago, Alcofribas said:

Album 1: "Sean" (beat "fuckery") 10/10

Album 2: "Robert" (lush pads) 10/10

Album 1: BULL

Album 2: WALLET

• Like 1
  • Burger 1

30 minutes ago, thumbass said:

It's prob going to release near the end of the year

Or summer if this virus shit clears up

Yeah, I wonder how all this shit will affect music releases - it's already delayed major motion pictures scheduled to come out, etc.

Then again, I wonder how many people buy music physically from stores anymore? I imagine most of it is online ordering

7 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

Yeah, I wonder how all this shit will affect music releases - it's already delayed major motion pictures scheduled to come out, etc.

Then again, I wonder how many people buy music physically from stores anymore? I imagine most of it is online ordering

Sean said yesterday that it was planned for end of this year/beginning of next. But now is wondering if they can bring it forwards because of all this shit atm. Literally said something like "hmm, will need to talk to warp"

Also the new live stuff from 2016 is less than a month away.

• Like 5