IGNORED

New Album (x2) announced (ish)

perunamuusi

• 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, very honest said:

If warp is smart they will release it before the United States goes dark

10 minutes ago, d-a-m-o said:

Let's hope it will be released this year (Sean was talking about werp plan to release it in early 2021 if I remember correctly ? )

On 5/17/2020 at 5:19 PM, kieselguhr kid said:
from over at the 4utechre thread:

Broadcaster4utechre: this twitch thing is a red herring don't be fooled
ovalvoal: So when can we hear that recent new approach, then? ?
Broadcaster4utechre: idk warp saying last qtr 2020, but it depends on logistics which idk corona
Broadcaster4utechre: but its in progress

• Thanks 1

Not sure why they won't do a digital release first and physical later. Like they've already done in the past. Difficult enough to create some income for artists during these times. Just put it out there already. Minimal logistics required, i reckon.

• Like 4

Im curious as to the two releases - like is it a double album with a part 1 and part 2 released at the same time or is it two different approaches released apart from each other.

Or maybe its a full Bob album and a full Sam album...

Im curious as to the two releases - like is it a double album with a part 1 and part 2 released at the same time or is it two different approaches released apart from each other.
Or maybe its a full Bob album and a full Sam album...
I'm hoping for two 60ish minute albums, released simultaneously with different but related artwork, one full of AE bangers and the other more abstract / ambient.

Ideally by November because I'd love some new autechre to get through the winter...
  • Like 5

13 minutes ago, danshoebridge said:

I'm hoping for two 60ish minute albums, released simultaneously with different but related artwork, one full of AE bangers and the other more abstract / ambient.

Ideally by November because I'd love some new autechre to get through the winter...

Sounds good to me. November sounds a little rough considering warp like to announce things about 7 years before they release it 

26 minutes ago, jules said:

Sounds good to me. November sounds a little rough considering warp like to announce things about 7 years before they release it 

I'm thinking February 2021...

One album titled just "a" and the other "e"

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

I'm thinking February 2021...

One album titled just "a" and the other "e"

Feb would suck considering Sean was saying they were done in March or April ?

15 minutes ago, jules said:

Feb would suck considering Sean was saying they were done in March or April ?

Well, Coronavirus had other plans apparently! Still plenty of time though for a November/December release, but I think early 2021 is more likely.