One album titled just "a" and the other "e"

Feb would suck considering Sean was saying they were done in March or April 😕

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WhatsApp Video 2020-08-31 at 00.49.19(1).mp4 WhatsApp Video 2020-08-31 at 00.49.19.mp4

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, jules said:

Feb would suck considering Sean was saying they were done in March or April 😕

Well, Coronavirus had other plans apparently! Still plenty of time though for a November/December release, but I think early 2021 is more likely.

3 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

but I think early 2021 is more likely.

take it back.. take. it. back. 

1 minute ago, ignatius said:

take it back.. take. it. back. 

I mean, think about it - if Rub and Sear were done with them in March/April, surely mastering, artwork, putting together a promotional package/plan shouldn't take 4+ months, unless you subscribe to the idea that due to COVID-19, it's taking longer than usual to do these things and a release is planned in November/December.

That, or the releases have been shelved until things get better economically where Ran and Surf can support the release with some live shows, etc.

9 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

I mean, think about it - if Rub and Sear were done with them in March/April, surely mastering, artwork, putting together a promotional package/plan shouldn't take 4+ months, unless you subscribe to the idea that due to COVID-19, it's taking longer than usual to do these things and a release is planned in November/December.

That, or the releases have been shelved until things get better economically where Ran and Surf can support the release with some live shows, etc.

ssshhhhhhh .

give us the precious... we mustssss haves it.

srsly though..  hoping they just do a preorder for the vinyl or whatever and release the files on release day.  as for touring.. i don't see anyone touring extensively for another year.  will need what.. 9 months after a vaccine for it to make sense. 

• Like 1

Two albums eh? That must mean one album with club tunes. And one for the chill-out room. Like them good old days. Ae doing a 4tothefloor club album... boomtsssboomtsss

electronic music edm GIF by Tiësto

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

idk why but it'd be fun to see autechre releasing the albums next year and perhaps Plaid makes a new release the same year, like back with The Digging Remedy/Elseq and Confield/Double Figure, among others. It might get a bit overshadowed though lol

man COVID rly interfering with the digital relase wil have 2 wait til next year so an obscure community can buy flacs

1 hour ago, Avarik said:

man COVID rly interfering with the digital relase wil have 2 wait til next year so an obscure community can buy flacs

shall i bring back that flacs topic i made while we wait? :trollface:

Just now, President Squidward said:

shall i bring back that flacs topic i made while we wait? :trollface:

no flac november

need some better fitting diapers? please keep yourself clean and tidy, leaky boy.

packer diapers GIF

20 hours ago, ignatius said:

ssshhhhhhh .

give us the precious... we mustssss haves it.

srsly though..  hoping they just do a preorder for the vinyl or whatever and release the files on release day.  as for touring.. i don't see anyone touring extensively for another year.  will need what.. 9 months after a vaccine for it to make sense. 

I think this is the most realistic scenario 

Well, I hope so !

My mate works at a printers, they're currently printing the LP and CD packaging for 2 new Autechre albums. Similar artwork for both, in different colours. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
2 hours ago, balbulus said:

colours. 

about time tDR. about damned time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Burger 1
7 hours ago, balbulus said:

My mate works at a printers, they're currently printing the LP and CD packaging for 2 new Autechre albums. Similar artwork for both, in different colours. 

1 hour ago, Chabraendeky said:

I guess the one is white the other is black.

watch as the album covers end up being this or smth

VQ7HKnxV

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Burger 4