IGNORED

New Album (x2) announced (ish)

perunamuusi

That aesthetic gives me visions of this:

R.aE.M - Warpner: The Aerly Years 

One of those "5 album sets", a comp reissue of the Green, Out of Time, AftP, Monster & Hi-Fi period.

thanks Stipe & Berry

Edited by Roo

really stoked to see what tDr come up with here. I'm aware their last few ae sleeves aren't that popular round here/considered too minimalistic, but I actually quite like them, especially Exai

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AnwarAutokino said:

really stoked to see what tDr come up with here. I'm aware their last few ae sleeves aren't that popular round here/considered too minimalistic, but I actually quite like them, especially Exai

yeah love the elseq art

Edited by hello spiral

10 hours ago, dingformung said:

can't wait. previews were very interesting

Your browser does not support the HTML5 audio tag.

aejams-31-03-2020.mp3 39.44 MB · 273 downloads

iirc Sane said in Mixlr chat those are jams, but notfrom next alblums. Otherwise Daddy Warp would not be happy with this

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

750 HOURS OF SHORT BOARDS OF CANADA SNoGzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

seagues interludes introzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ZEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY HOURS OF 

INTERQUELUDEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

LUDEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Burger 2

1 hour ago, zaizai said:

iirc Sane said in Mixlr chat those are jams, but notfrom next alblums. Otherwise Daddy Warp would not be happy with this

Okay, but still gives an idea of how their sound palette has progressed. Some of these bits sound so fresh. I'm sure the albums will be ENORMOUSLY PLEASANT in the earholes

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, dingformung said:

Okay, but still gives an idea of how their sound palette has progressed. Some of these bits sound so fresh. I'm sure the albums will be ENORMOUSLY PLEASANT in the earholes

Nah man those jams were Elseq/NTS era stuff. He was explicit about saying it's nothing since.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Blir said:

Nah man those jams were Elseq/NTS era stuff. He was explicit about saying it's nothing since.

I think he went further and said the snippets were a "massive red herring" or something to that effect. 

2 minutes ago, joseph said:

I think he went further and said the snippets were a "massive red herring" or something to that effect. 

Massive Red Herring should be an album/track title