IGNORED

New Album (x2) announced (ish)

perunamuusi

10 hours ago, mushroom said:

hwo do we know this guy isnt just makin shit up

We don't, but everybody already knows that.

19 hours ago, joseph said:

the leaked cover art matches the colors predicted. 

The leaked cover art? Where can that be seen?

On 8/28/2020 at 3:14 AM, Chabraendeky said:

I really love the NTS design. Simple but has some effect.

It's great with the physical pieces too. All the recent artwork has really popped with the records and CDs, they're so cohesive.

• Like 2

It's great with the physical pieces too. All the recent artwork has really popped with the records and CDs, they're so cohesive.
I'm not suuuuper keen on the NTS Sessions art but I otherwise do like the recent art and love how every cut on Quaristice, Oversteps, and elseq has its own artwork. Wish it were the case for Exai

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

yeah NTS design is nice and all the AE_LIVE stuff is cool and even enjoy the elseq artwork for the most part, but definitely felt like some of it could've used a splash of some different. NTS as it is but also with like, a piece or two of some visual art on inner liners for each session could've been nice. but whatever it is will look good and sound top notch i'm sure

• Like 1

Not-even-close-to-a-Hot take: all of Autechre’s best album covers are made by non-tDr 

ep7, Confield, Draft, Untilted 

chiastic and envane are tDr only high marks (exai is pretty ok too)

Edited by fizzkinz
  • Like 4

33 minutes ago, fizzkinz said:

Not-even-close-to-a-Hot take: all of Autechre’s best album covers are made by non-tDr 

ep7, Confield, Draft, Untilted 

chiastic and envane are tDr only high marks (exai is pretty ok too)

All of those covers are great. Also, Cichlisuite man.

3 hours ago, splesh said:

I'm not suuuuper keen on the NTS Sessions art but I otherwise do like the recent art and love how every cut on Quaristice, Oversteps, and elseq has its own artwork. Wish it were the case for Exai

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

I love how much the art conveys it's a collection of material.

1 hour ago, d-a-m-o said:

Seriously, if this is released this autumn, this would make this shitty year more bearable..

Ae pls...

ideal scenario: surprise announcement via email with instant download + physical release a short time later

pls make it happen lads

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Valleyfold said:

How about a cool hype campaign followed by singles with music videos :closedeyes: I’m ready for an AElbum that feels like an event again. 

i'd be down with some fresh official Ae music vids as well, been a while since we've had one of those!

• Like 1

I hope we can at least find out the album title or see the art/tracklisting soon! Anyhow, I think we should do another album art Photoshop thing