IGNORED

New Album (x2) announced (ish)

perunamuusi

Trials to begin on Aevian-onesix vaccine next month. Intravenously decrypts and pulverizes the doom metal glitch of the pandemic virus in those with ae blood type (often tattooed on the patient's skin).

1 hour ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

An album would be welcome while we’re all hunkered down but financially maybe that wouldn’t make sense for them to release it given people’s munny circumstances. Not even them so much, warp would probably sit on it...

sounded  like the live stuff, OneSix, would be soonest and the albums would take a while because virus. 

• Like 1

Hopefully the releases include a Seefeel collab, a produced posthumous Bowie album, and their original Metroid Prime score.

Edited by Roo
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

An album would be welcome while we’re all hunkered down but financially maybe that wouldn’t make sense for them to release it given people’s munny circumstances. Not even them so much, warp would probably sit on it...

Hype reacts only pls

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, sweepstakes said:

if only... wait, is this a thing?

Probably not in any finished, complete sense. Might be an initial scorer, musical consultant, god knows. They seem an influence and were thanked in credits and boys not at liberty to talk about it.

Edited by Roo
  • Like 1

So... I fall asleep a couple of hours, I wake up and discover that I am retarded. It is the only conclusion I can draw, finding that my reaction to this tread is probably more participatory and euphorically disorganized than if I had read about the development of a vaccine.
1) It is nice to know about a new album (two, apparently) and a new version of Onesix (I imagined that they are still working on this, it would not be explained otherwise why the soundboards have not yet been released),  2) it's disturbing to have evidence of mental retardation.

• Like 1

tbh i hope the 750 hrs of jams get some edits coz hour long tracks are demanding as fuck also some more datail in production like in draft, untilted... which had some very detailed production. 

6 minutes ago, sine nomine said:

tbh i hope the 750 hrs of jams get some edits coz hour long tracks are demanding as fuck also some more datail in production like in draft, untilted... which had some very detailed production. 

I'd guess it was fairly standard for them of recent times. 750 hrs of 'jams' shouldn't be seen as reason for indulgent length alarm just yet. I agree that I'd like to see at least one last traditional LP (which we haven't truly had since Untilted), but generally I'm eager for more post-Exai era stuff or wherever their energies takes them.

Edited by Roo
  • Like 1

Fingers crossed for a shorter album this time around. As much as I love their 8 hrs long jams it would be so refreshing to get an hour long super detailed and more composed album once again. Or maybe 2 hrs tops. Exai is their best album anyway so 2 hours might be the perfect length.

• Like 1