IGNORED

Favorite all time BoC track (currently)

Friendly Stranger

12 hours ago, sweepstakes said:

Oh yeah a couple more

- Remix of Beck's "Broken Drum". It's fucking devastating though so I only listen to it on certain occasions.

Oh yeah, same effect on me. There are times that I can't listen to it.

• Like 1

Lol at people choosing tracks from campfag fuckface.

Telephasic w is amazing but Pete Standing Alone nudges it.  Actually Amo Bishop Roden might be it, but I think of it as an interpretation of a Chain Reaction track, it somehow sits outside of the rest of the discography. 

On 3/22/2020 at 11:46 AM, Kennylogg Bubblebath said:

Skimming Stones 

So simple but it fucks me up in the best way possible. 

Oh man, good one. Feel the same.

My favorite right now at this moment, even though I never considered it among the very top tier, is Macquarie Ridge. Have grown a new appreciation for it and had it on repeat lately.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Alpha and Omega (track I listen to nearly every day which never gets old for me)

Mansel (every so often I rediscover this one and listen to it all the time)

35 Track Tape Side A, Track 13 (very important to me for epiphany/personal reasons)

The Smallest Weird Number (number one BoC track, probably in my lifelong top ten, similar reasons to above)

23 hours ago, Dragon said:

Alpha and Omega (track I listen to nearly every day which never gets old for me)

Mansel (every so often I rediscover this one and listen to it all the time)

35 Track Tape Side A, Track 13 (very important to me for epiphany/personal reasons)

The Smallest Weird Number (number one BoC track, probably in my lifelong top ten, similar reasons to above)

I know it’s personal to you but great call on 35 tracks, that one has always been a standout in the bunch. Good reminder to dive back in to the whole thing, it’s been a while.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2020 at 5:42 AM, sweepstakes said:

- Remix of Beck's "Broken Drum". It's fucking devastating though so I only listen to it on certain occasions. Last time I did was the week after my grandfather died. Before that was when I thought my wife and I were gonna get divorced about 9 years ago.

Let's say it's my number 2 then.

#1 would be "Slow this bird down". Close contenders: Amo Bishop Roden, Sixtyten and Sunshine Recorder

Edited by Guest

6 hours ago, milkface said:

Nothing is Real

So many great tunes, hard to pin one down, but this is certainly my all-round go-to/most played. It's a very powerful and sacred track for me, so the screenshot I'm going to post below might seem like I take it lightly, but I don't. Still: 

IMG_0599.jpg

Of course my favorite track by my favorite band came to mind when this happened in the show. 

• Like 1