IGNORED

Favorite all time BoC track (currently)

Friendly Stranger

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Favourite thing is that mad 8 minute rap battle between the two BoCBros in the middle of Visual Drone 12 - who knew you could rhyme so many things to 'Orange' !

• Haha 1

I really like that Sisters remix, but to be honest I'm a little bored of BOC for a while now. As soon as they put out a new album no doubt my enthusiasm will come roaring back. I do however need to listen to that VHS thrift store tape.....

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Tomoo said:

Amo Bishop Roden

Definitely one of my all time favourites, this video takes it up another level (in my humble opinion)

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 3

On 5/22/2022 at 1:09 PM, beerwolf said:

Definitely one of my all time favourites, this video takes it up another level (in my humble opinion)

Nice haven't seen this one before. has an interesting weight to it, kind of 'alien race viewing earth for the first time' feel. fresh. 

Got stuck on Julie & Candy today whilst walking doge at the beach and it became the jam of the day. heard some swoopy bits towards the end that I've not noticed before, put me in the mind of summer and rollercoasters.

extra flutey version of

• Like 1