IGNORED

Favorite all time BoC track (currently)

Friendly Stranger

• 2 weeks later...

This is a very difficult question; MHTRTC is such a complete package that any of the tracks, including the shorter interludes, could claim the designation, and there are very strong contenders in the later releases and alias tracks - but the first on my list is, and most probably will always be, is Everything You Do Is A Balloon. Hi Scores is the first BoC record I bought (naturally because it was the first actually released one), and only because at that point Skam was already established as a buy without question label for me. My first edition vinyl of Hi Scores is quite worn and crackly because I listened to and played it so much. Music Is Math is also a strong contender, I was just blown away by it when Geogaddi was released, I repeated it several times before even listening to the rest of the album. Outside the BoC releases proper, Hell Interface's Trapped is definitely it, my MASK 200 has seen a lot of play, regardless of its price or collectable status.

Edited by dcom
  • Like 1

On 5/22/2022 at 5:09 AM, beerwolf said:

Definitely one of my all time favourites, this video takes it up another level (in my humble opinion)

so true this song is gorgeous 

• 3 months later...

Currently and prolly always:

And always:

You Could Feel the Sky / Macquarie Ridge (back to back, fam! love the vocals in each - just lovely and reminds me of my time briefly working in Antarctica). 

Edited by valsprismatico
  • Like 1

Trans Canada Highway EP is gold, trimming off the superfluous first track and boring remix. Left Side Drive and Skyliner are top tier tracks, and the filler's not bad either.

Edited by toaoaoad
  • Like 1

On 3/29/2020 at 2:53 AM, beerwolf said:

Telephasic Workshop and Amo Bishop Roden

And this

What a goodie this is and the footage is perfect. 

I always start laughing when the folks in the audience start chatting. Has there been a thread about that? WHAT ARE THEY GOING ON ABOUT

Edited by valsprismatico
  • Burger 1

On 11/2/2022 at 5:29 PM, valsprismatico said:

What a goodie this is and the footage is perfect. 

I always start laughing when the folks in the audience start chatting. Has there been a thread about that? WHAT ARE THEY GOING ON ABOUT

Sources tell me it's Marcus chattering. 

• 2 months later...