IGNORED

tsrono - black bag mix

auxien

IMG_20180605_192542-01cut.thumb.jpeg.9b58ce950e5c5e961a3834531007e28c.jpeg

made a mix of a bunch of stuff i bought yesterday on Bandcamp

links in the Soundcloud description in no order - or also you could just peruse my recent Bandcamp purchases here: https://bandcamp.com/araucariaceae

i don't make mixes so forgive if some of the transitions and such are weird, but they're deliberate and i like them so ? 

hope you enjoy and maybe find some new tunes + artists you like

• 3 months later...

Lush mix Aux, thoroughly enjoyed this. Some great tracks and great artists here. A nice atmospheric and celestial thematic thread (to my ears) binds the tracks together well.

thanks ecz/all smashing that mothafuckin like button ? 

was definitely going for a bit of a thread through, glad it came across as intended. was thinking about doing another mix or two with some portion(s) of the recent stuff i've grabbed since i did this one (splurging a lot the last few Bandcamp days, another one this Friday too oh fuck my wallet...) may take a few hours this long weekend after this week's splurge to do so.

oh shit when did you put out new ones ecz? totally fucking missed them. should've PMmed me! will be checking them out dude, good news!

Archived