IGNORED

EOD - ¤

chassis

You know what, the cover is super interesting and all, but have you guys tried listening to the tunes? They're pretty excellent!

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Spotify was pushing a new EOD track to me, so I eagerly pressed play. Trappy EDM with played out 80s vocals slammed against my face like a concrete ballsack while I laid myself down to cry and wank. Fuck you Spotify.

Edited by Silent Member
I had to go back to double check. It was a super cheesy tropical (?)house track. Sorry that my story doesn't check out. It was still a bad time..
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3

17 hours ago, Silent Member said:

Spotify was pushing a new EOD track to me, so I eagerly pressed play. Trappy EDM with played out 80s vocals slammed against my face like a concrete ballsack while I laid myself down to cry and wank. Fuck you Spotify.

Yeah, fuck you Spotify until the next fuck-you-Spotify-free-advertising of the omnipresent platform. How about you stop using that bullshit!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 6/4/2021 at 5:00 AM, Psychledelic said:

Hopefully the other three symbol EPs on his Bandcamp

Anyone know if there was an update on these?  Release date on the Bandcamp page says July 2022...