IGNORED

Sunken Foal - Gwan Ireland

21 hours ago, xyrofen said:

Dunk has been putting out a lot of good stuff lately. I'm really excited for Hexose to drop given its preview so far.

I'm a huge fan since his work since Ambulance and his solo debut Fallen Arches, absolutely love all 3 Friday Syndrome releases, but the Le Doux Nord series hasn't done much for me after a few listens each – they just lack the melodies I've come to expect from Dunk. Hexose sounds like something I'll enjoy more. I'm just glad he's continuing to release stuff.

21 hours ago, bronchuseven said:

Yeah I'm in the same boat, almost exactly: fan since the Ambulance days, but I didn't get the Nord albums. I did like the Ribbon Works EPs though, and am excited for Hexose.

I need to revisit Ribbon Works – I recall only listening to the first one once, and apparently I never listened to the 2nd! They haven't appeared on Spotify so that's limiting. I don't tend to actually listen on Bandcamp much – just use it for sampling, wishlisting, and buying. Need to buy.

• 4 weeks later...

Logic Pro Environment Examples of Generative Melodies and Sound Design by Dunk Murphy
As used on the Sunken Foal LP 'Hexose' released on countersunk.org April 2020

Archived