IGNORED

My Journey

Mozex

I would like to start a topic where I share how far I am in my journey in music. I do not know if this is the right place to put the topic.

I watched a full tutorial about EDM music production on slate digital academy courses (which are included in my slate digital all acces pass)

I tried to apply it to a arrangement of my own, I also looked at their arrangement and created mine a like since it was a basic arrangement for EDM music (thats what they said at least)

I made a video of the arrangement and will share it here, but it is a very raw version. There is no proper mixing yet on it and there is no mastering on it either but to get to the point I am now I spend literal hours.

It is good possible I will change a lot of things tomorrow, so its not finished at all.

You can see the video here:

dude, watch it with the multiple topics... starting to get a bit much again. try and keep your posts to the topics you have already created, thanks.

okay sorry

3 minutes ago, BCM said:

dude, watch it with the multiple topics... starting to get a bit much again. try and keep your posts to the topics you have already created, thanks.

Archived