IGNORED

VHS Head - Phocus (out 7th April 2023)

YELLOW

We shouldn't forget the last time he said he was releasing an album it got delayed by a year so I am not sure this is coming this year. One can hope though...

Edited by thumbass

4 hours ago, thumbass said:

We shouldn't forget the last time he said he was releasing an album it got delayed by a year so I am not sure this is coming this year. One can hope though...

To be fair to Ade, that was outside of his control

2 hours ago, oscillik said:

To be fair to Ade, that was outside of his control

That is true, forgot about that for a sec. Let´s pray for a release this year then!

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, MIXL2 said:

EXCITED!!

didnt know he used an octatrack 

Yeah he uses that for live stuff, hence why the stream is of his live set from a few years back

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, MIXL2 said:

yea but we posted about that on this thread i think, or was there another thread?

No there isnt. Was just clearing it up imo we can post about the live thing here cuz I'm hyped af f that

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Surprised no one posted this yet. He did an hour long live broadcast on Thursday with some amazing visuals. 

Some unreleased choons too!

3 hours ago, YELLOW said:

Surprised no one posted this yet. He did an hour long live broadcast on Thursday with some amazing visuals. 

Some unreleased choons too!

https://youtu.be/WfRm1LPz74M

It's because it had its own thread elsewhere, but definitely not a problem to spread the love elsewhere for sure.

• 4 months later...
16 minutes ago, Dale said:

Does anyone know whether we will be getting new VHS Head this year?

COVID is fucking up a lot of stuff right now. Don't forget, Skam is a pure indie. I think it might be too optimistic to hope that it will be coming this year.

19 hours ago, thumbass said:

We've got enough good music coming out as is, it's a shame if it wouldnt release this year of course but hey, enough other releases coming out to check out first

Yeah totes, love to see the artists I love putting out new choonage, and yet it seems as I've gotten older, the library of music available continues to approach infinity while my time to consume/enjoy continues to dwindle... So yeah a slow drip suits just fine so long as properly hooked to my veins

And don't glitt'r wrong, I'm excited af for new VHS. In the meantime all his material up to now hasn't not not failed to deliver, so they're always a gas to revisit on a healthy basis

• Like 1