IGNORED

VHS Head - Phocus (out 7th April 2023)

YELLOW

I'm not gonna go into details, because it's not my place to, but I really don't think he wants to go the self releasing route.

Everyone will just have to be patient for uncle Andy to put it out on Skam ?

• Like 2

Random sample spotted: the beginning of this video can be heard in his “Don’t Open The Door” track from that benefit compilation

• Like 1

if Burial can go the Bandcamp route, I don't know why it can't happen here. I'm sure there is a small (yet pretty loyal) fanbase out there.

SKAM should get that ad sense revenue from the AMKS streams to help releases.

SKAM, hire me for the price of whatever you release that I want to have copies of for more business tips, thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Been a while since I’ve played either one honestly. But looking at the digital release times, 56 and 63 mins aren’t so bad. Guess just the thought of 3LP feels like a lot in one release, potentially overwhelming with filler. Broken up into different releases, things can feel more solid.

But hey, I welcome any new music and can always break it up myself if I need to.

22 minutes ago, sidewinder said:

Been a while since I’ve played either one honestly. But looking at the digital release times, 56 and 63 mins aren’t so bad. Guess just the thought of 3LP feels like a lot in one release, potentially overwhelming with filler. Broken up into different releases, things can feel more solid.

But hey, I welcome any new music and can always break it up myself if I need to.

I am just conjecturing here, but it could be 3x12 pressed at 45rpm...

(and that is absolutely conjecture btw)

• 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, dr lopez said:

it would appear don't look in the closet is from https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0312805/

love it when worlds collide ? thanks redlettermedia

clip@6:02

I asked ade if he was familiar with rlm several years ago. he said he heard of them but never seen anything so I sent a botw link lol (I think the geteven one but I can’t remember)

On 7/13/2021 at 2:09 PM, dr lopez said:

it would appear don't look in the closet is from https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0312805/

love it when worlds collide ? thanks redlettermedia

clip@6:02

I noticed that immediately too! Absolutely wild, hit me with a huge "oh shit, that's where he got this!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...