IGNORED

Topic for Electronic Music Streaming Events (due to social distancing):

Goiter Sanchez

Dougee Dimensional from The Gentle People, and his partner stream DJ sets regularly now during COVID, if you like that 60s loungecore / easy listening ambient vibe, mixed with some wackiness:

https://www.facebook.com/dougeeDimensional?__tn__=%2CdlC-RH-R-R&eid=ARDWF1a3ur1DJI_dGKVeH4DrrwYM7_B8pu0JSTf1bQXZBaFnvyrXIATswFUVGEB2C8nfsG_5fBpim3-B&hc_ref=ARQOQTURjznuDjeDD4NY0LtBYS2K-uqkAjm5iCyqsuKBLxEygT2DLzJ0B__4gFwWWNs

• Like 1

Not live, but TONIGHT there is all-techno programming on Cathode Cinema (curated streaming art film channel... which I HIGHLY recommend following)!

Seriously, this channel is incredible. I try to watch it every night. 

⬆️ Click for full schedule... AND DON’T FORGET TO FOLLOW!

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, J3FF3R00 said:

Y’all better get in here. This Universal Techno doc just opened pretty strong with an Aphex Twin interview I’ve never seen. 

If you missed it, it’s starting an encore rerun. Check it. 

• 2 weeks later...

I did a live stream as part of a fundraiser for the Massachusetts Bail Fund in support of BLM protests. It's a bunch of unreleased tracks that are kinda detroity techno / idm. I use a drumbrute, minilogue, volca bass, and reason. i'm really happy with how it sounds actually ? pretty nice to have total control over the sound and not have to deal with vageries of soundsystem sound person you know. not that i don't appreciate sound people! it's more like i've never really figrued out how to make my tunes sound decent across different systems, heh

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...