IGNORED

neure9

dingformung

• 2 weeks later...

I used Microtonic in multi output mode and recorded the different outputs and then messed around with the audio, added effects etc. Lots of Reaktor Blocks and Byome, so yes, modular. Also I drummed on random objects, recorded it and then quantized and processed the audio for some background percussion. Quantizing random audio is pretty fun. But I don't think it's a good track yet, really need to edit it down, structure it with some breakdowns as you suggested and change a couple of things in the mix, if I can ever be arsed

13 hours ago, darreichungsform said:

But I don't think it's a good track yet, really need to edit it down, structure it with some breakdowns as you suggested

Probably.

But for me it doesn't really matter with this type of music. It's like a particle cloud of weird to just get lost in.

Mad respect for all that detail, too.

11 minutes ago, rhmilo said:

Probably.

But for me it doesn't really matter with this type of music. It's like a particle cloud of weird to just get lost in.

Mad respect for all that detail, too.

Thanks! Yeah it's sort of the idea of these kinds of tracks but in my case it became a habit to make wall of noise type of tracks and I'm getting a bit tired of it. Honestly most of the time I'm just too lazy to edit them down

Archived