IGNORED

4utechre (Ae twitch.tv)

IOS

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, kichiguy said:

what have we here?

Sean has an almost boundless archive of videos, documentaries, advertisements, TV excerpts between the 60' 70' and 80'. He has decided to stream everything. After a few hours of exposure to these ghosts of a dead era - which corresponds, at least in my case, to childhood - we fall into a regressive state.
From time to time there are also some short films, some beautiful ones, like this one by Rybzinski 

tebbismo: boring question... : When you played with a drum machine, say Quarastice when you were happy the track, do you get it sounding perfect in the Machinedrum? Or would you then record all the bits in there seperately, to master them better? Seems like you get a fkin great sound out of the Machinedrum so why bother re-recording it all seperate etc

autechre:  idk we just sort of mix as we go, i was sometimes using the multiple outs in the studio but we'd be recording in one take and mixing to stereo before we recorded a lot

also agree the ITB mixing in md and mm is 100% usable

3 hours ago, Draft78 said:

tebbismo: boring question... : When you played with a drum machine, say Quarastice when you were happy the track, do you get it sounding perfect in the Machinedrum? Or would you then record all the bits in there seperately, to master them better? Seems like you get a fkin great sound out of the Machinedrum so why bother re-recording it all seperate etc

autechre:  idk we just sort of mix as we go, i was sometimes using the multiple outs in the studio but we'd be recording in one take and mixing to stereo before we recorded a lot

also agree the ITB mixing in md and mm is 100% usable

More!

somewhat unrelated, i remember someone made a really great viddy with t ess ix and this toshio video.. but based on the fact that i cant find it, probably got taken down too.  the original is also badass tho>

Archived