4utechre (Ae twitch.tv)

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

4utechre: Tbh it’s the same jam I just left it running 4utechre: Have fun enjoy the outside fffreddy_: I figured you'd have taken the stream down by now to make changes 4utechre: Not too m

lol

8 hours of...  

Posted Images

to anesthetize these long moments of agony and sadism, what better solution than to get stoned with the 80's Italian TV? this is the Italian substitute in response to Sean's visual channel. Being Italian, obviously this is much more degraded, primitive, idiot beyond any profitable border.
Good luck

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

oh fucking hell... recorded about 6 hours of this (audio only), but unless there's a way to restore former cool edit session temp files i guess it's lost forever... :(((

anyone else got some of it maybe?

Edited by jaderpansen

Thank you autechre... I don't know if all this was good for my health, but it was awesome.

I am learning to think and move with the same logic of the video stream. Let's see how long I can survive.

• Like 3

I think Sean has a jitter Max patch going in the Twitch stream. It must be partly a way to beat the copyright detection but it’s also a semi-musical remix.

It's beyond description, pratically a new release. I'm not abel to record it, and there are only 16 users on line, I fear it will be difficult to have a recording, and when the stream ends, the channel generally disappears (unlike other channels that remain just inactive), so you can't even find something in the clips page.

that stuffs cool but can't just sit and watch/listen for more than a few minutes. like the XHXK stuff or whatever it was called, it's cool and interesting but it's very much just....tweaking around.