IGNORED

4utechre (Ae twitch.tv)

IOS

1 hour ago, splesh said:

Is anyone ripping this? Please don't forget to keep me in the loop, my friends!

recorded most twitch transmissions from 20th of april onwards, alas audio only ("incomplete without visuals") and each incompletely because of silly obligations like work.

~45 hours of music up to now.

edit: according to chat others are too. probably better.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some brief text on the screen at random times the only ones i caught was "what is the meaning of meaning, anyway?" + "TBH youre better off not trying to understand the world thrupohg language"  or something liek that. really digging this stuff

5 hours ago, colunga said:

"TBH youre better off not trying to understand the world thrupohg language"  

...as if someone were in favor of gestalt communication .. well well, everything is clear

Anyone heard the lyrics from Atom TM’s new single?!

Ai need worda about me Maxa

Maximu-mu...

Mo copypastesos de chata

Algo-wuwu...

Tilda line - cycle sine

Poshshsh!

Notein - Noteout

No doubt!

Mo! Mo!

14 hours ago, KingBo0 said:

God damn this has been going for like a full day now.

Yea I think at this point it's been almost 2 days non-stop (can't prove this as I occasionally sleep)
I get the feeling Sandra just set the parameters and walked away to let it just go forever

Some of these sounds are amazing. Number of people watching / listening is going up too.

Edit

LOL they banned quite a few obvious words from the chat page. autechre, idm, sean plz, .....

Imagine leaving behind something like this that could evolve eternally.  Creating new music millenniums after you were gone from this Earth.  Is that what's going on here?

if anyone is recording this I'd love a link to a full mp3/mp4.. this is kinda what I always hoped would happen, ae seperating the music from themselves, after making a little nest for it :]

the past few hours it was really going wild (slightly slowed down in the past few minutes but still jammin)

My mind is still blown that this has pretty much been going non-stop for over 3 days. And no signs of stopping

57 minutes ago, fizzkinz said:

Shit what happened? I leave for a few hours and now it says 

Sorry, that page is in another castle!

must've run out of max

Archived