IGNORED

Rolando Simmons Bandcamp is (90%) Name Your Price Right Now

Hail Sagan

Posted on Facebook:

"All current releases on my bandcamp page (except World Building) are name-your-priced until further notice.
Thank you for your cooperation. Stay safe!"

If you haven't heard him yet you may be able to ride the 'rona out w/Rolando

https://rolandosimmons.bandcamp.com

84539905_1143740396017640_84370102198416

2 hours ago, jules said:

The Bridgeland art is amazing

Agreed. Love the art and colors on those. Favorite EPs I would say are 1. Yuo're Life 2. Walk On Strawberies and 3. Rolando Simmons EP. Highly recommend picking up volumes though, as it is 4 very early EPs combined in one and features a really good variety of cool ass music. Great tracks on all releases though imo. Choose your own adventure!

Loving Yuo're Life.. think this is some of his very best stuff.. but agree with others that its all well worth checking out.

Do we know what he is up to next? Surely must be due a new Trackermatte release soon? 

On March 30, 2020 at 10:02 AM, auxien said:

Magic Crystal EP doesn’t get enough love. still listen to it regularly after years of owning it

First introduced to Rolando's music when I came across 'Sisters on the Shore' on soundcloud and had that oh shit moment. He has provided many more since then.

On 3/31/2020 at 11:50 AM, kirm said:

Loving Yuo're Life.. think this is some of his very best stuff.. but agree with others that its all well worth checking out.

Do we know what he is up to next? Surely must be due a new Trackermatte release soon? 

Three RS EPs are finished but not released (one of which is the hypnosis ep, one is summer diary 2 plus something i’d call an extended single.

Next trackermatte release will probably be fasttracker 2 stuff...

2 minutes ago, theburglar said:

Three RS EPs are finished but not released (one of which is the hypnosis ep, one is summer diary 2 plus something i’d call an extended single.

Niiice! When will we expect to hear? Maybe something thrown up on your Bandcamp soon to help get your legion of followers through quarantine? ?

23 hours ago, Extralife said:

Niiice! When will we expect to hear? Maybe something thrown up on your Bandcamp soon to help get your legion of followers through quarantine? ?

New trackermatte won’t come out for a while. Most of the creative energy goes into new RS projects and I want to be done with that before I adjust to another style. RS and TM are made very differently!

I will put RS stuff on BC though.

On 4/4/2020 at 11:39 PM, theburglar said:

200.gif

On 4/5/2020 at 12:43 AM, Extralife said:

Most likely everyone has been already alerted by bandcamp notifications, but whatever....

On April 4, 2020 at 4:39 PM, theburglar said:

Hyped to hear Trackermatte is still alive and looking forward to these new EPs mang.

Archived