IGNORED

BoC featuring in The Wire May 2020

Milky

Goodness that was disappointing--why were BOC mentioned on the cover for that?! 

Also, "Hexagon Son": SON?! How could they? Boast BOC on the cover and THEN have a typo so egregious--the injustice!!

Just kidding. You guys are all right. 

2 minutes ago, NewSchoolScience said:

What did the article say?

Can't be bothered to find the full thing but their website says "The Inner Sleeve: Octo Octa on Boards Of Canada’s A Beautiful Place Out In The Country"

mmmmkay

so what you're saying it's a piece about people talking about boards of canada (single ep or something). and not an interview.????

you guys are not particularly articulate on why you're bummed by that shitty article. would help a bunch if you'd use a collection of words explaining why it's shitty.

1 hour ago, apriorion said:

Sorry Godel: I was assuming you’d do your homework and read it to. 

Being subscribed to the wire is not part of my homework methinks. ?

Someone started a thread about it here on WATMM (that's how I learned about it), but here's the link: https://www.thewire.co.uk/news/58116/get-free-access-to-the-wire-s-online-archive

I hope it's still available for you when you get around to it! 

17 minutes ago, oscillik said:

I can't wait for the article to be decoded

Well, octa octa = 88, and 88 was a great year, so obviously the next BOC album will be based around 1988-themed sounds and visuals. Easy :dadjoke:

Archived