IGNORED

Uuuhu!

adirandak

I enjoyed it too. It's a bit brittle and harsh sounding from the pushed levels, but other than that very groovy, energetic and easy to like.

• 3 weeks later...

Not related to anything but thread name reminded me of this

UUUUUUUUUUHU

Vey nice song aswell. Can't say it's particularly for me, but I certainly can appreciate how well it was executed. Almost sounded like daft punk to me at certain points.

Nice work man.  The production sounds quite professional.  Chord changes are really nice.  Might be an odd comment - but this might benefit from a really good vocal doing a lead melody.  The arrangement is already such that a vocalist would fit in there perfectly.  The form already exists.  With that addition it could be quite commercial!  But it's also a lovely instrumental.  It's just a rare case here where the vocalist would already fit in with what's exactly there already.  Might be fun to try it out, in any case.  (The wrong singer can of course completely ruin it, as I'm sure you know.)

Archived