IGNORED

Capitalist Bootlicker thread

chenGOD

1 hour ago, cyanobacteria said:

how does this help venezuelans?

the ambition of this guy 

one thing you could do to help them is make shit tons of money using capitalism and then use that money in whatever way to reach that goal 

but let's be realistic, the odds that you're gonna do shit in the future to make a political impact are very thin. i can tell because you're currently posting on a messageboard dedicated to 90's british electronic artists, and as you know, that someone who wastes their time on the web in such a way changed anything in the world is unheard of.

20 minutes ago, brian trageskin said:

the ambition of this guy 

one thing you could do to help them is make shit tons of money using capitalism and then use that money in whatever way to reach that goal 

but let's be realistic, the odds that you're gonna do shit in the future to make a political impact are very thin. i can tell because you're currently posting on a messageboard dedicated to 90's british electronic artists, and as you know, that someone who wastes their time on the web in such a way changed anything in the world is unheard of.

implying i implied i thot i would lol

He's doing his very best by spreading awareness on watmm :trashbear:

Edited by Gocab
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, cyanobacteria said:

encouraging local farmers in one local area to make community gardens, improve education, reduce reliance on cars, change policies on policing, and provide better social services, isnt shit because my concern isnt local its global. how does this help venezuelans?

i have no idea what youre talking about with the bold, and no my personal information is completely irrelevant and im not in college.  i disagree with you on bourgeois electoralism and american sham democracy that doesnt mean you can make implications regarding my age lmao

You keep moving those goalposts around. 
If everyone bought local, it would reduce consumption of oil, removing the ability of the current corrupt government in Venezuela to bribe enough of the military to keep them in office. 

What I was talking about with the bold was: you asked a question (why don’t we have something) but you also provided the answer (we want something, but I think no amount of work I ever do can enact change). You think MLK or Gandhi said “fuck it, there’s nothing I can do?”

I’m not asking about your age (and how ageist of you to think that you must be young to be in college), I’m more interested in what sort of education you have/are pursuing. But good on ya with the assumptions, champ. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, cyanobacteria said:

encouraging local farmers in one local area to make community gardens, improve education, reduce reliance on cars, change policies on policing, and provide better social services, isnt shit because my concern isnt local its global. how does this help venezuelans?

i have no idea what youre talking about with the bold, and no my personal information is completely irrelevant and im not in college.  i disagree with you on bourgeois electoralism and american sham democracy that doesnt mean you can make implications regarding my age lmao

Dude, how the fuck do you expect to fix all issues globally? You want some sort of global dictatorship? Focus on your own community and personal growth and actually contribute something or stay in your hypothetical theory based space and live a life more pointless and useless than that of the most brainwashed mcworker drone.  

• Like 1

Please rename thread to "The Zeffolia (or whatev) intervention thread". Here we can try the meaningless venture to talk some sense into the phenomenon named zeff. 

Let's hope we don't lose our faith in humanity while doing so.

*inserts moveable goalposts, 22 strawmen and a football*

Game on!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chenGOD said:

You keep moving those goalposts around. 
If everyone bought local, it would reduce consumption of oil, removing the ability of the current corrupt government in Venezuela to bribe enough of the military to keep them in office. 

What I was talking about with the bold was: you asked a question (why don’t we have something) but you also provided the answer (we want something, but I think no amount of work I ever do can enact change). You think MLK or Gandhi said “fuck it, there’s nothing I can do?”

I’m not asking about your age (and how ageist of you to think that you must be young to be in college), I’m more interested in what sort of education you have/are pursuing. But good on ya with the assumptions, champ. 

yeah if everyone bought local it would reduce consumption of oil.  but not everyone is going to buy local and low level admin governmental positions are not going to make that happen

7 hours ago, brian trageskin said:

well then if you don't plan on taking action to change the world, stop caring so much about what's beyond your reach and see what you can do to improve what's within it. or something

@zeff

il do literally whatever i want whenever i want actually lol

2 hours ago, user said:

Dude, how the fuck do you expect to fix all issues globally? You want some sort of global dictatorship? Focus on your own community and personal growth and actually contribute something or stay in your hypothetical theory based space and live a life more pointless and useless than that of the most brainwashed mcworker drone.  

"don't even mention how some issues are literally global and cannot be fixed locally"

1 hour ago, goDel said:

Please rename thread to "The Zeffolia (or whatev) intervention thread". Here we can try the meaningless venture to talk some sense into the phenomenon named zeff. 

Let's hope we don't lose our faith in humanity while doing so.

*inserts moveable goalposts, 22 strawmen and a football*

Game on!

total self masturbation lol libs

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, cyanobacteria said:

yeah if everyone bought local it would reduce consumption of oil.  but not everyone is going to buy local and low level admin governmental positions are not going to make that happen

Not with that attitude, champ. 

I’ve bought 5 really cool pairs of sneakers in the last month. An apparition of Bernie Sanders appeared in my apartment and told me to go buck on some fire kicks so I was like “ok homie. blessed.”