IGNORED

Capitalist Bootlicker thread

chenGOD

20 minutes ago, whosebrian said:

can't see a picture of them together w/o thinking of that really really lousy movie he made where she legit gives him head at the end...  they had broken up some time prior to filming that movie. special kind of cringe to get your ex to blow you for a film even if they were amicable.. perhaps she is the only one who would do it? 

the review that roger ebert wrote is pretty rad. 

here's a link to the revised review.. couldn't find the original one in a quick search. 

https://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/the-brown-bunny-2004

• Like 1

This is a beautiful Italian made tuxedo that has only been worn once by Vincent Gallo.

If his really is an Italian made tuxedo the maker should be ashamed of himself. The fit is horrendous.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, drillkicker said:

Who is Cinvent Gallo

Warp Artist Vincent Gallo? yeah.. he also makes music with lot's of old machines and test equipment. can't say i recall hearing any of it ever but he's got releases on warp. 

https://warp.net/artists/91391-vincent-gallo

3 hours ago, rhmilo said:

If his really is an Italian made tuxedo the maker should be ashamed of himself. The fit is horrendous.

it doesn't matter. everyone is looking at chloe sevigny anyways. 

VG merchandise! I want Vincent Gallo streaming GTA V online with a headset on with a blonde manga Cloud spiky haircut whilst trying to appease all his subscribers. 2020! Yay. 

I bought a SPARC T5-2 server.  16 cores at 3.6 GHz and 16GB of RAM (to be upgraded later).  I got a great deal at $1700 (+ $40 for the RAM stick).  I cannot wait to see how this thing compiles.

• Like 1

1. A BMW X6 in vantablack.

2. Central underfloor heating in all of the house.

3. A house.

Not necessairily in that order.

Also, this was an aspirational object of mine for quite a while, and then I put my own midlife crisis to good use and just splurged on it (McIntosh and Avantgarde Acoustics be fucked).

Sony_DMP-Z1_qu.jpg

Edited by IDEM

4 hours ago, IDEM said:

The only BMW worth buying is the M3. #fact.

2 minutes ago, drillkicker said:

What is that

I believe that's the Sony DMP-Z1. It's a high-end digital music player/DAC. What's that run, $8K?

4 minutes ago, drillkicker said:

So people pay $8000 for an audio output ?  My $200 laptop has that built in.

but that $8000 sony one will also do butt stuff. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, cichlisuite said:
14 hours ago, IDEM said:

2. Central underfloor heating in all of the house.

1. Terrible choice for a car

2. Dust will be always in the air

1. Yes

2. dust is always in the air anyways. In-floor heating is the shit. 

Lol, I originally had included a paragraph about everybody and their aunt Gretchen hating that car. I partly want it just to piss people off and partly because I do really like it. I don't really care about cars, that one's the only one I've ever really wanted. Also, if you squint very hard, it looks a teensy bit like a stormtrooper's helmet from the back, which is always a plus in my book.

The dust would actially help me find it in the dark of my cavernous, dimly lit parking garage (to be acquired with the house).

Edited by IDEM

Basboard heating will run you upwards of $500/month, by the way (depending on the size of your house and insulation).  Woodstove is the way to go.

Edited by drillkicker

23 minutes ago, dingformung said:

Vantablack is not good in terms of road safety

Oh, you thought I actually wanted to drive around in it? Nah, this is just to own and look at. To look at and see nothing.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, drillkicker said:

Basboard heating will run you upwards of $500/month, by the way (depending on the size of your house and insulation).  Woodstove is the way to go.

I think he’s talking about in-floor heating, not baseboard. In-floor heating is the bomb. 

1 hour ago, chenGOD said:

I think he’s talking about in-floor heating, not baseboard. In-floor heating is the bomb. 

Yeah, this. I didn't really understand the dust comments either, I guess that wouldn't be an issue with in-floor heating, right?

Anyway, didn't want to make this whole thread about me; anyone else have some unreasonable consumerist aspirations?

I don't get the dust comments for baseboard heating either. Then again I never heard of baseboard heating until today. Could someone explain how this causes dust issues?

• 2 weeks later...

i would like an op-1/z, digitakt, novation launchpad, zoom h4n, ableton 10 suite and some tuna salad on wheat please.

a cybertruck would be nice too :flower:

• Farnsworth 1