IGNORED

Capitalist Bootlicker thread

chenGOD

Just now, cyanobacteria said:

no amount of work i do will ever bring it.  the american public as a whole? because you know very well we DO collectively want it when polled on it in a way that's apolitical. and yet it's not here.  i wonder why.

When was the last time you voted in a local election? Have you thought about running for local office?

3 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

When was the last time you voted in a local election? Have you thought about running for local office?

the last time there was one, and me running for local office is not going to do shit lmao, all the local offices are corporate captured. plus i have zero chance of winning because im an autistic communist this is not a legitimate suggestions

Edited by cyanobacteria
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, brian trageskin said:

1487612989661.jpg

when you start a revolution to improve the material conditions for the people and you completely and utterly succeed by bringing backwards agrarian nations into the 20th century in a matter of decades

2 hours ago, cyanobacteria said:

the last time there was one, and me running for local office is not going to do shit lmao, all the local offices are corporate captured. plus i have zero chance of winning because im an autistic communist this is not a legitimate suggestions

Did you vote strategically or ideologically? Have you considered running on a more moderate platform so you can achieve some of your goals? 
How are positions of municipal councillors captured by corporate interests? Can you explain and expose that? 

6 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

Did you vote strategically or ideologically? Have you considered running on a more moderate platform so you can achieve some of your goals? 
How are positions of municipal councillors captured by corporate interests? Can you explain and expose that? 

electoralism only works for showing that electoralism doesn't work

Edited by cyanobacteria
  • Farnsworth 1

33 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

Got it. You are not interested in working for real change. Cool beans. 

>destroying neoliberal imperialism comes from low level administrative positions in local governments with little to no power

3 hours ago, cyanobacteria said:

>destroying neoliberal imperialism comes from low level administrative positions in local governments with little to no power

Local government has much more power than you realize. You’ve already given up though. That’s why I said you’ll be a supporter of free markets in <10 years. Edgy MRA/redpill -> Edgy anarcho-communist -> edgelord free market absolutist. 

7 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

Local government has much more power than you realize. You’ve already given up though. That’s why I said you’ll be a supporter of free markets in <10 years. Edgy MRA/redpill -> Edgy anarcho-communist -> edgelord free market absolutist. 

they have no power over supply chains or basically anything needed to enact the changes required to save the environment and to save humanity's soul from slavery to capital through corporate surveillance

markets are a joke

Edited by cyanobacteria
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, cyanobacteria said:

they have no power over supply chains or basically anything needed to enact the changes required to save the environment and to save humanity's soul from slavery to capital through corporate surveillance

markets are a joke

You don’t think municipal/county level governments can do anything to encourage local farmers markets, community gardens, improve education, reduce reliance on cars, change policies on policing, or provide better social services? 

re: your comment in bold - 4 years ago, you were empathizing with a cop doing some stupid shit during a traffic stop. 

Feel free to ignore this question, it’s simply out of curiosity’s sake, but would you tell me if you’re currently in college/university? If so, what year?

1 hour ago, chenGOD said:

You don’t think municipal/county level governments can do anything to encourage local farmers markets, community gardens, improve education, reduce reliance on cars, change policies on policing, or provide better social services? 

re: your comment in bold - 4 years ago, you were empathizing with a cop doing some stupid shit during a traffic stop. 

Feel free to ignore this question, it’s simply out of curiosity’s sake, but would you tell me if you’re currently in college/university? If so, what year?

encouraging local farmers in one local area to make community gardens, improve education, reduce reliance on cars, change policies on policing, and provide better social services, isnt shit because my concern isnt local its global. how does this help venezuelans?

i have no idea what youre talking about with the bold, and no my personal information is completely irrelevant and im not in college.  i disagree with you on bourgeois electoralism and american sham democracy that doesnt mean you can make implications regarding my age lmao

local richmond river valley council here is a red neck enclave of corporate cock sucking white trash cowboys; pro mining,  greenwashing, racist & corrupt af. don't even get me started on their cultural officer lol. 

• Sad 1