IGNORED

Atom tm - <3

d-a-m-o

5 hours ago, sherkaner said:

Legitimately thought the synthesized "copyright protection" was part of the music until like the fourth track I sampled.

100 percent did the same thing.  It's also really good regardless!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, dr lopez said:

where the f can i listen to this. it sounds like a followup to pop hd which was one of the best albums of the last 10 years. i hope it's a worthy follow up

It will be uploaded on bandcamp this week !

where the f can i listen to this. it sounds like a followup to pop hd which was one of the best albums of the last 10 years. i hope it's a worthy follow up
You can listen to samples/ buy the digital album on the raster noton site

2 hours ago, d-a-m-o said:

It will be uploaded on bandcamp this week !

Waiting for the BC release to purchase then. Really liking the previews.

• Like 1

I know, I tend to favor BC whenever possible, for convenience sake. And as a sort of reliable back up of my (digital) purchases.

Ps: listening a bit more carefully to the previews (I had a bad day yesterday..), they sound bloody phenomenal. Might get it now and call it a day : is downloaded included with CD purchase on Raster shop ?

Edited by Nil

1 hour ago, Nil said:

Can’t get AC Boy / DC Girl out of my head. What a fantastic album !

Big fan of the man since I discovered his bandcamp (thanks to the dedicated thread) absolute genius. This one will end in my top 2020 list for sure.

Fun fact : back in 2002 I worked for a local newspaper and wrote a Señor Coconut review for it. Even if I've always admired the guy's output, this is hands down my very favorite thing I've heard from him. Sounds like a not-boring, futuristic, fierce, cybernetic, singular take on Kraftwerk, with a hefty dose of humor as well. All killers really.

Edited by Nil
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, dr lopez said:

after a few listens it's not as good as Pop HD but it's still great. AC boy/DC girl and simplicity are the standouts for me

Yes, simplicity is really nice.