IGNORED

Tomi Kokki - ...While You Can 2 [Progressive House, Trance]

tomikoo

The second installment of my current, more dance oriented release series, "...While You Can". This time around we're in the realm of Progressive House and Trance. Hope you guys like 'em.

11 hours ago, TheBro said:

Listen was my favourite. Good job.

That's nice to hear, as the track itself was one of the hardest battles I've had. Almost dumped it at one point, but then it somehow clicked. But those tracks, which are a bit of a battle to get it to work, always leave a bit of a doubt into my head, so this was, like said: nice thing to hear. ? 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

The same as TheBro, Listen was good to hear, thanks for this, especially with the loop F G D# C D ! I appreciated the beginning of Drink till 1:21, it’s so good to go crescendo like this in the sound. I checked on your SoundCloud, your last live is quite good too ?

On 5/2/2020 at 3:13 AM, odyriin said:

Hi,

The same as TheBro, Listen was good to hear, thanks for this, especially with the loop F G D# C D ! I appreciated the beginning of Drink till 1:21, it’s so good to go crescendo like this in the sound. I checked on your SoundCloud, your last live is quite good too ?

Thanks for the feedback, highly appreciated! ? Glad you liked the live as well, it was my first ever recorded and shared online, so I was a tad bit nervous. ? Planning on making more of those in the future as well, as it was so much fun. ? 

Archived