WE 'RE LIVE NOW AGAIN WITH ANOTHER BIG SATURDAY NIGHT RADIOSHOW !

TUNE IN! WWW.ART-AUD.COM ?

LETS STAY TOGETHER

www.soundcloud.com/art-aud

art-aud.bandcamp.com

hUGS xx

VOL3.jpg

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By eczem
      Real nice listen just before bed.
    • By neurone
      https://neurone45.bandcamp.com/music
      This is not  "new" as far as it's been produced between 2005 and 2014, but exept giving some cd-r when having live gigs, this have never been released or uploaded on the internet so far.
      Almost everything is hardware, raw 2-tracks recording out of analogue mixing desk (no daw multitrack mixing, no editing, no post-prod, just go and rec,  just a bit of mastering process).
      If you go for a listen, I suggest you to start by the most recent ones (coz' more interesting i.m.o.)   though, if you're into ambient, you should try the older "venale suite" or "etorpe winter harvest".
      I also have some more  jungle / drumn bass stuff, that I still have to pack and upload.
      Last recent years I was more busy working with another project in duet with a friend, (live techno / breakbeat / rave stuff), that I will post a bit later.
      Well also last years I was very busy working and raising kids... but I'mactually back in the studio so I hope I will soon put out some more music !
      Feedback is welcome ! Cheers !
      Neurone

• By hayhook
      Mighty Force Records' first ever release gets the remix treatment! 19 tracks including the Sonation "Can You Phase Me" Mix, with additional production from Tom Middleton. Evolution Records alum, The Horn, also contributes a mix, along with fantastic work from Puskin, Myoptik, Chuck Cogan, and many more. Fog City was Mighty Force honcho Mark Darby and Matthew "Wishmountain" Herbert (with Tom Middleton on Piano on one track as well)... All proceeds will be donated to Medecins Sans Frontiers.   An almost accidental project set up by Mighty Force Records to remix the track “Sidewinder” by Fog City, written by Matthew Herbert and Mark Darby in 1993. The original track (not included in this release) was inspired by a rattlesnake moving across the desert sand at night. The project began as a question on a Facebook post, wondering if anyone would ever attempt a remix. Mark expected maybe one or two people might give it a go but this very soon spiraled into 19 remixes each of which has a unique sound.   https://mightyforce.bandcamp.com/album/sidewinder-rewound  
    • By kreeeg
      https://art-aud.bandcamp.com/album/polydial
      we honestly dont know much about this guy, but one sure thing is that we been instantly amazed by quality, skills and variety of his music (and quantity too..he filled our pockets with more than 100 unreleased tracks in few days!). not really a common thing. we are really thrilled and excited so to give light to this little selection of material, made around 2004 and 2007 (or even before), to present him to you and give taste, in the waiting for the first big vinyl output, which should be ready really soon! it will be a long and strong relation with this mind we assume. this is just the start, and you will surely have more and more occasion to hear this name and talk about.
      have a good listen! : )

• By kreeeg
      https://art-aud.bandcamp.com/album/music-for-balconies-2
      In an effort to assist artists during these unprecedented times, last month Bandcamp decided to waive its cut of sales for an entire day, all of which went directly to the platform’s musicians. The initiative ended up so successful, in fact, that they planned to do it again today, May 1st. So here we are, with Music For Balconies 2.. a selection, as happened for the first volume, of alleged funny aliases and unreleased materials of various kinds by the label head Kreggo. Thank you for all the support !