IGNORED

What/How does Autechre make you feel?

Username

While this is a obviously a rather broad question considering the fact that over the years S&R have produced a seriously eclectic catalogue of material... I am curious what other fans might have to say as I was personally asked this a few days ago and am still turning it over in my mind.

Listening deeply to all the details almost gives me visual associations to the sounds, it's like colours and textures on a black canvas, it draws me in deeply, evoking hyperfocus, feels very introspective, which in turn calms me down, but the driving and engaging rhythms make it stimulating at the same time. I cum.

Often their tracks give me the feeling of wandering through some natural environment

its very flowy in the conscious brain but on a subconscious level its churning through some pattern-recognition calcs

Like a polyglot robot with Tourette’s fucking a defective satellite. It is a scintillating, tantalizing, quixotic delight, eh ol chaps 

Archived