IGNORED

The Rerum Humanitate

mebitek

Hi all,
here's my latest new music - video work:

* produced and directed in self-isolation and remote locations by mebitek & Jele Raus 
* in collaboration with AxAn, Carlo Porta, Mariana Millapan, Martin Chef, Veronica Sanna The 

#Quarantine project doesn’t stop. #wedontstop #wedontgiveup 

We have reached the third part of our project Quarantine - De Rerum Humanitate (literally "On Mankind"), struggling once again to reflect on the relationship between man and nature in relation to the condition we are facing. This current phase should encourage us to consider ourselves as part of a larger process, to put aside our wild individualism and consumerism, reconsidering our freedoms, which we punctually regret and reclaim, then using them to destroy and step on what we really are and are part of.  

* Lyrics: (Martin Chef - Jele Raus) 
Mes chers compatriotes, 
La pandémie frappe à nos portes et plus que jamais notre nation se doit d’être forte. 
Nous devons, unis, mener de front un combat ici et là-bas, et ne pouvons être définis face à l’urgence qui s’impose. 
Beaucoup d’encre coulera à propos de ce gouvernement mais je ne permettrai pas que ses représentants soient en proie à l’inaction. 
---------
I don't know 
you I don’t feel you 
I don't know mercy 
You always ask for yourself 
You know nothing 
But your own everything 
Future is a spiral 
The curve is viral 
And my decision is final.

all music has been made with Maschine mk3 and Komple Kontrol S49 mk2

comments and feedbacks welcome
best regards from Sardinia

Hi,

Such an amazing work, it's impressive ! Scriptural passages in this video are superb ; about me however I confess that from 2:13 to 2:44 I was less excited by these images. You have your own universe, it's good to view and hear ! [video Quarantine - The Ritual on your YouTube is really great]

The music is fantastic, it reminds me the balance of a tightrope walker on the darkness of the world with the sound of the bell for the fence. Thanks for this sound

I also check on your SoundCloud, seriously so good to hear your last one Eternal Darkness !

10 hours ago, odyriin said:

Hi,

Such an amazing work, it's impressive ! Scriptural passages in this video are superb ; about me however I confess that from 2:13 to 2:44 I was less excited by these images. You have your own universe, it's good to view and hear ! [video Quarantine - The Ritual on your YouTube is really great]

The music is fantastic, it reminds me the balance of a tightrope walker on the darkness of the world with the sound of the bell for the fence. Thanks for this sound

I also check on your SoundCloud, seriously so good to hear your last one Eternal Darkness !

really thx for you feedback! really appreciated

10 hours ago, TheBro said:

Like music to a Soundtrack basically. Do you write music for film? Not my thing but I can appreciate you're highly highly skilled. ?

thx so much! I mainly write music as dark cinematic ambient. I shot my own videos so, yes I prepare the music for my videos/shortfilm

3 hours ago, mebitek said:

really thx for you feedback! really appreciated

thx so much! I mainly write music as dark cinematic ambient. I shot my own videos so, yes I prepare the music for my videos/shortfilm

You're welcome, thanks to you to share your creations !

Archived