IGNORED

International Workers' Day

zlemflolia

42 minutes ago, cichlisuite said:

idk, but according to the site...

https://bilderbergmeetings.org/meetings/meeting-2019/press-release-2019

It was in Switzerland last year

What I meant by crashing the meeting was I strap a 303, a Korg and a keyboard to my body, with two speakers on top of my head. I'll go 'hear my mixtape, rich mfs' then a hot lady will go around collecting donations which I assume will be all 500 eur bills

That’s just being entrepreneurial. They’ll all appreciate that. 

6 hours ago, dingformung said:

Are you forced to work to live decently because you didn't inherit a money making machine (firm), a house, inheritance or similar?

Depends on the definition of decent living. I mean, I was privileged by being born in a European welfare state where I don't have to work just to be able to buy food, pay rent, buy clothes, get internet, get higher education or medical care and so on. And I make enough money to go without work occasionally for a few months or even a year without much impact on my lifestyle, partially due to the fact that I don't really spend much money or buy expensive things and nobody is financially dependent on me. But no, I didn't get any big lump sum or property as a birth right that I could live off totally.

So, I'm lucky in not being in a kind of wage slave position where I have to always work or look for more work but I do work to get the moneys to have and do nice things.

True, most are privileged as fuck in Europe, especially Western and Northern Europe. Of course that doesn't mean there aren't still too many people who tip over the edge. Lots of that privilege unfortunately stems from exploiting people as workforce that are in an economically weaker position. I was really surprised to hear that some of the workers that have to work on asparagus fields in Europe get their passports taken away not unlike the slaves in Saudi-Arabia and Dubai.

https://theecologist.org/2012/oct/16/film-reveals-hidden-slavery-europes-asparagus-fields

Archived