IGNORED

What gear do you own???

TheBro

I don’t like being followed. Especially not by someone who’s got a list of the gear I have. 

• 3 weeks later...

Current system is a dedicated two channel mono mode amplifier setup. Gear. Is McIntosh 501s, mx122, mpc1100, Mcs1100, Mda 1000,mvp891, B&W 800D2 model speakers. 

Analog setup. Is VPI ARIES 3 with HRX feet, Dynavector MK2 507 tone arm Bi Axial with a Te Kaitora Rua MC Phono Cartridge. KONDO San MC Transformer and VPI speed controler. 

CameraZOOM-20190714083006607.jpg

20101031_001.jpg

That’s nice but this is not really the thread for that. Better suited for show your hifi system thread in genban. 

Having one speaker at a right angle and the one in the corner angled towards me would drive me absolutely nuts btw. Also that the speaker on the left peaks past the doorframe slightly would kill any possible music enjoyment for me. But I’m weird like that. 

6 hours ago, Banffspring72 said:

Current system is a dedicated two channel mono mode amplifier setup. Gear. Is McIntosh 501s, mx122, mpc1100, Mcs1100, Mda 1000,mvp891, B&W 800D2 model speakers. 

Analog setup. Is VPI ARIES 3 with HRX feet, Dynavector MK2 507 tone arm Bi Axial with a Te Kaitora Rua MC Phono Cartridge. KONDO San MC Transformer and VPI speed controler. 

CameraZOOM-20190714083006607.jpg

20101031_001.jpg

Wow, what a waste of money...

Mine is very thin, but fortunately it's also very very short.

A Lenovo laptop with an ancient E-MU USB audio interface and a Zoom H1 currently. Most of the synths, modular things, etc are stashed in the storage locker some 50km away and I'm planning to sell them anyway once I get the energy to do that.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/23/2020 at 1:54 PM, user said:

That’s nice but this is not really the thread for that. Better suited for show your hifi system thread in genban. 

Having one speaker at a right angle and the one in the corner angled towards me would drive me absolutely nuts btw. Also that the speaker on the left peaks past the doorframe slightly would kill any possible music enjoyment for me. But I’m weird like that. 

I just moved into the place so it is a default layout. They are have been tuned to a new location/ position by use of a microphone and a feedback software, the photo is prior to this occurrence. There  are baffles mounted on the opposite side of the wall. Yes there would be mid frequency loss and non imaging from a centered space if I left it this way. To understand acoustic and their interaction is pure Physics and so being an actual Physicists myself, I take great pleasure in optimization of this system to characterize my hearing bandwidth. If this "gear topic " is not the appropriate place to post this I apologize for the inconvenience.

2 hours ago, Banffspring72 said:

I just moved into the place so it is a default layout. They are have been tuned to a new location/ position by use of a microphone and a feedback software, the photo is prior to this occurrence. There  are baffles mounted on the opposite side of the wall. Yes there would be mid frequency loss and non imaging from a centered space if I left it this way. To understand acoustic and their interaction is pure Physics and so being an actual Physicists myself, I take great pleasure in optimization of this system to characterize my hearing bandwidth. If this "gear topic " is not the appropriate place to post this I apologize for the inconvenience.

Sounds good!

Currently, and probably for the long foreseeable future: Korg MS-20, the SQ that accompanies it, a tascam dr-05, Behringer Xenyx mixer, Akai MPK Mini Mk 2, Alesis Microverb and a Donner Yellow Analog Delay pedal. It's all I really need. Everything else I can do on the computer.

Storage: Electribe 2 Sampler and a Korg Monologue in storage and have about 6 volca's out on loan to another musician at the moment.

Archived