V/A - Analogical Force remix album (AF030LP)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow, massive remix album from AF here: https://analogicalforce.bandcamp.com/album/af030lp-remixes

?? https://analogicalforce.bandcamp.com/album/af030lp-remixes  

Posted Images

Looks great. Can’t wait to hear that  Dwaallicht remix of Daed

Serg did an amazing job with this, i dont know how he manages to get those names involed! ?

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, user303 said:

I had a feeling there was something V snares and RmD coming up. He mentioned being an AF fan and said something about RmD in an interview I think last year? Have a feeling/hunch/hope there’s more in the works there. 

wish I could remember which interview it was :/.

This remix album is going to be dope, some awesome names on there.

Edited by Hugh Mughnus

Weird having each side be ~10 minutes long.  wonder if it's 45 then. 

3 minutes ago, andrd said:

Weird having each side be ~10 minutes long.  wonder if it's 45 then. 

yeah this totally could have been a double vinyl rather than triple and still been loud enough for DJs.

• Rubin Farr changed the title to V/A - Analogical Force remix album (AF030LP)
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

I had a feeling there was something V snares and RmD coming up. He mentioned being an AF fan and said something about RmD in an interview I think last year? Have a feeling/hunch/hope there’s more in the works there. 

wish I could remember which interview it was :/.

This remix album is going to be dope, some awesome names on there.

yeah its been a long time in the making, aaron's interview was super nice to read through, its here.

56 minutes ago, gated said:

yeah this totally could have been a double vinyl rather than triple and still been loud enough for DJs.

sergio is very careful about side duration, i think some of the tracks are a bit on the lengthy side so a compromise between the tracklist and sound quality would be to press as a triple rather than have to shuffle tracks around and stuff. I think the 34eur price is still pretty reasonable considering its a triple gatefold ? 

Edited by mause
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, mause said:

yeah its been a long time in the making, aaron's interview was super nice to read through, its here.

sergio is very careful about side duration, i think some of the tracks are a bit on the lengthy side so a compromise between the tracklist and sound quality would be to press as a triple rather than have to shuffle tracks around and stuff. I think the 34eur price is still pretty reasonable considering its a triple gatefold ? 

yeah fair enough, I was just thinking like if you had two tracks at 6 mins that situation would come about. No point putting a third on there at 3 mins.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, gated said:

yeah fair enough, I was just thinking like if you had two tracks at 6 mins that situation would come about. No point putting a third on there at 3 mins.

yeah, given the mix of styles on a v/a remix comp i think the flow of the tracklist is more important than squeezing onto 2 sides really. either way, i cant recommend this record enough, you really wont be disappointed by the quality of the remixes here ? 

Pre-ordered. I hope it's able to be delivered.

Slammin.

I'm interested to hear the Plaid remix.

21 hours ago, Braintree said:

Slammin.

I'm interested to hear the Plaid remix.

that ones real good. the Daed remix is fucking amazing too

• Like 1