IGNORED

I had a manic episode

YangYing

7 minutes ago, MIXL2 said:

No, right now I'm reeling from what @ligma did

All of this is the result of a manic episode, I have talked to my therapist and will be going to hospital soon and hopefully recover.

This fucker almost made me completely lose it and deprived me off much needed sleep.

image.png.99dbd357d73246dc7eb7230e1eac1898.png

Unbelievable.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I smoke too much it throws me head first into a manic episode....so I just stopped smoking, but I do feel for people who just fall into one naturally because they are manic-depressive. That just sucks, either you're in an irrational manic state or an irrational depressive one. Sucks.

I wonder if someday you'll just be able to take a pill that gives you manic energy, then when you need to mellow, you take the mellow pill... (watching too much Westworld)

7 minutes ago, Zeffolia said:

i didnt know there were non manic people on the internet

Those people tend to lurk in the background. Plenty of them, methinks. Creeps.

4 minutes ago, goDel said:

Those people tend to lurk in the background. Plenty of them, methinks. Creeps.

This is probably true. (Minus the creeps bit), but I tend to post more the better mood I'm in.

Otherwise I lurk more.

look mixlr, you seem like a sweet guy, with a good heart, but sadly you are [REDACTED] and need to log off. maybe forever, who knows. best of luck guy.

if this comment is against the rules feel free to delete it moderators.

1 hour ago, Brisbot said:

Try to use the manic energy to make music. Make 20 tracks in the time it normally takes you to make 2.

I already did, check YLC :smile:

No sleep for me, if any of u have had this u know the deal

edit: It was I who deleted the thread, I realized I had that power perhaps too late but I did it nwae

2 minutes ago, MIXL2 said:

No sleep for me, if any of u have had this u know the deal

Yes I remember what it's like. Though would fall asleep like 3 hours before I was supposed to get up, instead of usual bedtime

Sorry, but if you ascribe that kind of influence over your well-being on ASCII sent across a set of wires, you need to log off. Get sleep, talk to your caregivers, do better things than live out drama online. Feel better. 

Archived