IGNORED

James Blake - You're Too Precious (Single)

misc

sounds good at first but it really goes nowhere.

I've never heard a single song by James Blake haven't hated (not sure about his early stuff on labels like Hessle Audio and R&S, I must of played them when they came out)

Sorry. 

This is a beautiful track, what annoys me is the ambiguity as to whether this will be on a forthcoming album (single prerelease) or is this a standalone single? If it's the former I'd wait to buy but if it's the latter I will buy now.

It's tearing me apart. 

On 5/11/2020 at 7:43 PM, Goiter Sanchez said:

This is a beautiful track, what annoys me is the ambiguity as to whether this will be on a forthcoming album (single prerelease) or is this a standalone single? If it's the former I'd wait to buy but if it's the latter I will buy now.

It's tearing me apart. 

yeah i was confused when 'If the car beside moves ahead' was left as a dangling, album-less appendage.  because imo that was one of his better tracks.  my guess might be that he has the digital streaming audience in mind so it doesn't really matter as long as they rack up streams and keep people coming back to his stuff in between albums :wacko:

On 5/11/2020 at 7:41 AM, species8472 said:

epic first post. creates a paid account to shit on james blake.

that's called passion. 

Archived