IGNORED

Darren Nye - A Clear Vision Of A Distant Future (Childhood Intelligence)

dcom

7 minutes ago, Extralife said:

Any release date info?

May 28th, straight from the horse's mouth - I got myself a test pressing of the album, it's fantastic. Nye's album will also be the first Childhood Intelligence that will get a full digital release with an accompaniment of remixes from other very interesting people, so be on the lookout.

• Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, brisk said:

Sounds great. When is the digital version out?

He just told me that there is a special digital release coming soon to his Bandcamp with added remixes.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Extralife said:

He just told me that there is a special digital release coming soon to his Bandcamp with added remixes.

Which I see now was mentioned by the OP...ha.

• 1 month later...

Totally missed this guy. Just put on his Emotional Intelligence ep. Reminds me of early The Black Dog era. Nice to still get some new gems that really hits the sweet spot on watmm after all these years.

7 minutes ago, scumtron said:

Totally missed this guy. Just put on his Emotional Intelligence ep. Reminds me of early The Black Dog era. Nice to still get some new gems that really hits the sweet spot on watmm after all these years.

There's plenty of material for you to trawl, then - head over to SpaceTime.

• Thanks 1

• 6 months later...