Jump to content
hello spiral

V/A - You're In CHATMM'S House Now

Recommended Posts

We're almost sold out in 7hrs :catsalute:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, xxx said:

That JBP sample ?

yeah, that + the Beyonce sample

If this blows up we're getting both cancelled and sued

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this is quite good!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sold out

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been streaming this in my office at work today, and I must say congrats to everyone involved.  Actually some really solid tunes - even if made with an irony as the driving force.

Will be spinning this a fair few times no doubt - its good music to work to

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Soloman Tump said:

I've been streaming this in my office at work today, and I must say congrats to everyone involved.  Actually some really solid tunes - even if made with an irony as the driving force.

Will be spinning this a fair few times no doubt - its good music to work to

irony aside it is a very good album yes

 

I should know. This comp was started in 2017 and I have listened to it approx 500 times now :^)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

About to bump this in the car.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Did you record the bandcamp streams to tape? That's some hardcore piracy.

Please say you did. I bet you printed the cover as well, thief.

Edited by Gocab
Naughty boi!
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I recorded them to my talkboy and yes, xeroxed the cover art

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bootlegs fetching mad dollar on discogs WHEN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any spare tapes?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/23/2020 at 10:34 AM, Polytrix said:

Any spare tapes?!

all gone sry

new release coming soon tho. keep’em peeled. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/22/2020 at 8:00 PM, eczem said:

I recorded them to my talkboy and yes, xeroxed the cover art

Tracks 4, 7, and 12 were copied to yak-back first though. IIRC.

Yak Bak - Wikipedia

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think I picked up 4th to last tape. Didn’t even know this was happening. Recommended random by some mostly older raver group on FB so word got around. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/28/2020 at 12:06 AM, eh Speedy said:

Think I picked up 4th to last tape. Didn’t even know this was happening. Recommended random by some mostly older raver group on FB so word got around. 

wow deece. thanks for letting me know (and thanks for support!)

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nice! totally missed this

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got set up here on the west coast!

D7CA26E5-F1FD-4969-BCB2-C002565A7982.jpeg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, eh Speedy said:

Got set up here on the west coast!

D7CA26E5-F1FD-4969-BCB2-C002565A7982.jpeg

glad it made it to you!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...