IGNORED

IK Multimedia UNO Drum

TheBro

I can't say I've ever had a bad experience with this company but I know others aren't so fond of them.

I do love the Analogue part of this drum machine. Its sounds incredible and way more punchy compared to the Volca Beats. The samples themselves aren't so hot and I'm a bit disappointed that you get in effect about 50 sounds to play with but overall seems like a nice drum machine. I know Stimming slatted it but I find it intriguing. What you lot think?

6 hours ago, d-a-m-o said:

The main problem with most modern drum machines is the lack of separate outs ( Not a fan of Behringer but that 606 clone with individual outs will be mine)

Yeah I'm going to get the RD-6 too hopefully. Although I still maintain that the UNO Drum has some seriously punchy analogue drums!! ?

Pots, jacks and mechanical buttons are three of the most expensive common components, so using less of them is one of the most efficient ways of cutting manufacturing costs.

Behringer took the Wal-Mart "control the entire supply chain" approach.

Archived