IGNORED

Good new pop

chassis

I couldn't find a thread for pop music that wasn't associated with a decade.

So I'm putting it out there, we are living in the age of really really decent pop music, and I encourage you to post some.

This album is class, but this track got me something serious.

I'm not sure whether this thread is a piss take??? But I love good pop music, but don't follow it or listen to pop radio for obvious reasons, so miss out.

It's not new but when I first heard this? wow!

pop induced endorphins started exploding at one million rounds per minute

pleas feel free to keep posting more good new pop?

Great new solo artist from Oxford... could be on to big things!  Singer in the band "Candy Says" but this solo work is pretty stunning.  EP with the above tracks came out last week (bandcamp)

I've been listening to Hannah Diamond lately, her last album is good and has some catchy tunes. She is not too much popular but the music she does it is, abusing a lot on autotune but artistically, bounding melodic electronic music nicely.

See ya

From 2018-2020:

Outstanding: Honey, How I'm Feeling Now, Dedication, Dirty Computer (all time faves)

Excellent: Charli, Forever or Whatever

Decent: Still on My Mind, Golden Hour, Boombox Eternal, Clarity, After Hours

Toro y Moi

if you don’t like some tracks then try other tracks. he’s done a lot of vibes but it’s all still sorta the same. quality stuff, not all up my alley but always interesting. sometimes fucking great

Oops, meant Dedicated not "Dedication". So easy to mistype "deficated" for the former as well.

Side B is nice. "This is What They Say" and "Summer Love" the arguable standouts.

Carly Rae Jepsen is the least talked about good pop musician in my experiences. Her name is attached to a lot of quality material.

Archived