IGNORED

Good new pop

chassis

On 5/23/2020 at 8:36 AM, xyrofen said:

Carly Rae Jepsen is the least talked about good pop musician in my experiences. Her name is attached to a lot of quality material.

In fairness dedicated is a fantastic album and the B sides are just released.

Keep meaning to go through this thread, which I will do when I'm in the mood, I've bumped it because I need a change of pace from Panopticon and put on the new Dua Lipa album. Yeah I'm slightly ? But this album is a most delicious poptastic treat ?

Definitely be putting on some Viking Metal afterwards though or NWOBHM just to balance things out a little and reassure myself I'm still a savage caveman Ug Ug Uh Ug. I don't want to having dreams of me in a mini skirt dancing at a imaginary discotheque bathed in euphoric pop utopia. Can't be 'avin that.

Fetch me the fucking goat and cook it! Fetch the fucking flagons and lets drown our livers in ale!!

?

Here's sort of a Irish PC music overlap.

Caroline Polachek covers The Corrs Breathless. I think this will get a proper release at some stage.

1 hour ago, beer badger said:

Keep meaning to go through this thread, which I will do when I'm in the mood, I've bumped it because I need a change of pace from Panopticon and put on the new Dua Lipa album. Yeah I'm slightly ? But this album is a most delicious poptastic treat ?

Definitely be putting on some Viking Metal afterwards though or NWOBHM just to balance things out a little and reassure myself I'm still a savage caveman Ug Ug Uh Ug. I don't want to having dreams of me in a mini skirt dancing at a imaginary discotheque bathed in euphoric pop utopia. Can't be 'avin that.

Fetch me the fucking goat and cook it! Fetch the fucking flagons and lets drown our livers in ale!!

?

Must be tiring being a man that much.

Archived