Tim_J

What gets on your nerves?

lol trophies do my f head in

PNGPIX-COM-Trophy-Cup-PNG-Transparent-Im

• Thanks 6
  • Burger 2

Been getting so many nuisance calls recently in terms of advertising and other survey things. I know how shitty it must be to work at a call centre and I try to be polite as possible but these people are so reluctant to remove me from any lists when I ask them to because I don't want to answer their questions and I don't want to buy their products but they call me every single day.

• Like 1

Syro

Played it again today, still the same :shrug:

Edited by beer badger

so, this has been getting on my nerves, a lot... there's this restaurant where we usually send our mail so that we can pick it up when we go out of the ship in Miami, but since we're quarantine i was trying to find a way so that the owner could send me the packages to the ship, i have like 200 USD in orders in his restaurant... the guy has been dragging this for over one month now... i'm loosing my patience...

[22/04, 22:38] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: Hello Titi, I don't know what's your situation, if you have your coffee open or not or if you are in quarantine but i wanted to know if it's possible for you to send my packages to an address that I'll give you? You say how much is the shipping plus whatever you wanna charge for your trouble and I deposit the money on your account or send it trough PayPal or a service of your preference...

[22/04, 22:39] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: Thanks a lot and stay strong!

[22/04, 22:39] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: 👍

[28/04, 11:00] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: Hello Titi how are you? Hope everything is good!

Have you considered what I asked you?

I know it's a big favor but the company is gonna send us home soon and I'm just trying to find a solution to get my orders before going back to Portugal.

Thanks in advance! Stay strong!

[28/04, 11:03] Titi: Let me know what you want me to do. 

I do ask that you Venmo or Zelle us before we ship. Be as generous as possible as we are a complete standstill here and can use all the support possible.

[28/04, 12:18] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: What do I use in venmo? Your email?

[28/04, 12:20] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: Don't you have PayPal?

[29/04, 13:04] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: I'm gonna do it next Monday because venmo needs to send me a verification code to my phone so that i can verify my account and only on Monday I'll be in Miami and get signal on my phone...

[29/04, 13:04] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: What do i use in venmo to reach to you? Your email?

[29/04, 13:09] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: Muchas gracias

[04/05, 16:50] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: Hello Titi

[04/05, 16:50] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: Hope you're good

[04/05, 16:50] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: I can't use neither venmo or zelle because these apps are not available for my Google play account because my account is Portuguese

[04/05, 16:51] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: Let's do this trough paypal if possible

[04/05, 16:53] Titi: Give me your account or phone number linked to PayPal.

[04/05, 16:55] Titi: Just sent you a request

[04/05, 16:59] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: Tell me yours please

[04/05, 17:07] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: Ok i just sent you 100usd

[04/05, 17:07] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: I have 4 orders with you

[04/05, 17:07] Titi: Wow.

[04/05, 17:08] Titi: What am I doing with these again ?

[04/05, 17:09] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: The address is:

NAVIGATOR OF THE SEAS, ROYAL CARIBBEAN CRUISES LTD

2935 W CORPORATE LAKES BLVD

WESTON

FLORIDA

[04/05, 17:10] Titi: I can sent these there ?

[04/05, 17:10] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: I just need you to send me my packages

[04/05, 17:10] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: Yes please

[04/05, 17:10] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: 🙂

[04/05, 17:10] Titi: Will do. Give me a couple of days. Please.

[04/05, 17:10] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: Please make sure it's 4 packages ok

[04/05, 17:10] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: Muchas gracias

[04/05, 17:11] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: No hurries

[04/05, 17:11] Titi: I’ll double check tomorrow.

[08/05, 12:31] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: Hello Titi how are you?

[08/05, 12:31] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: Do you have any news for me?

[08/05, 12:31] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: Thanks

[08/05, 12:32] Titi: Sorry. I will have all your stuff delivered Monday.

[08/05, 12:32] Titi: Been having issues at the restaurant.

[08/05, 12:32] Titi: I apologize

[08/05, 12:33] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: What do you mean by delivered? You mean you're gonna ship it on Monday?

[08/05, 12:34] Titi: No. I will take it there myself. I don’t want to cause you any more delays

[08/05, 12:35] Titi: And the mail system has been total shit lately

[08/05, 12:35] Titi: Understandable

[08/05, 12:40] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: Oh ok, thank you so much!

[08/05, 12:40] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: Have you checked how many packages i have?

[08/05, 16:31] Titi: How many are u expecting ?

[08/05, 18:27] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: 4

[08/05, 18:28] Titi: Alright. Let me look again. I have two

[08/05, 18:28] Titi: Tmrw.

[08/05, 18:32] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: Ok thanks

[11/05, 09:57] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: Good morning Titi

[11/05, 09:57] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: How are you?

[11/05, 09:57] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: Any news?

[11/05, 10:56] Titi: Your ship is here today ?

[11/05, 10:57] Titi: Is there someone on board we can pass these to ?

[11/05, 10:59] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: No that's not possible

[11/05, 10:59] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: It needs to be delivered in Weston

[11/05, 11:00] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: I just wanna make sure you have 4 packages

[11/05, 11:00] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: I'm not in a hurry

[11/05, 11:00] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: You can do it whenever you can

[11/05, 11:00] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: Just wanna make sure i have everything there before you ship it

[11/05, 11:01] Titi: Ok. I’m not at the restaurant. I’ll get there in about an hour and will recheck !

[11/05, 15:11] Titi: I see 4

[11/05, 15:46] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: Perfect that's it

[11/05, 15:46] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: So when you can just ship it to the address i wrote here or deliver it yourself like you told

[11/05, 15:46] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: Thank you so much

[14/05, 09:43] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: Hi Titi good morning

[14/05, 09:43] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: Any news?

[14/05, 12:08] Titi: Hi.

[14/05, 12:08] Titi: When is the ship here ?

[14/05, 12:09] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: You cannot deliver it to the ship

[14/05, 12:10] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: You need to send it to the address i told you

[14/05, 12:19] Titi: Perfect.

[14/05, 12:20] Titi: I had an agent here that was picking up for someone on navigator.

[14/05, 12:21] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: I have no info about that

[14/05, 12:21] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: Neither HR

[14/05, 12:21] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: For now it's forbidden for public to enter the port

[14/05, 12:23] Titi: She’s an agent

[14/05, 12:24] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: Does she work for royal?

[14/05, 16:01] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: Just spoke to human resources... They say they don't have anybody doing that... Do you have any info about that person?

[15/05, 11:24] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: ?

[17/05, 11:13] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: Hello Titi

[20/05, 15:09] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: Hi Titi

[20/05, 15:09] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: How are you?

[20/05, 15:09] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: Did you already shipped my items?

[23/05, 10:13] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: Good morning Titi

[23/05, 10:13] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: Please use registered shipping so that i can track the packages ok ?

[24/05, 11:02] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: Hey Titi they're gonna move us to another ship

[24/05, 11:02] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: If you haven't shipped it yet i need you to use another address

[24/05, 11:02] Pedro [NAVIGATOR]: Please

Edited by Tim_J

We lost him.

Rip titi

Edited by Gocab

23 minutes ago, Gocab said:

We lost him.

Rip titi

RIP my 300usd

• Sad 1

I guess this is more of a first world proble, but I hate it when I see photos of people who are wearing their headphones wrong.

• Haha 1

People who can't tell the difference between opinions and facts... 

6 hours ago, Tim_J said:

so, this has been getting on my nerves, a lot... there's this restaurant where we usually send our mail so that we can pick it up when we go out of the ship in Miami, but since we're quarantine i was trying to find a way so that the owner could send me the packages to the ship, i have like 200 USD in orders in his restaurant... the guy has been dragging this for over one month now... i'm loosing my patience...

Daaaaaamn. This would drive me nuts. What the fuck is Titi's problem? Is his restaurant any good? 

Sticky, messy food that I have to eat with my hands, like wings. The people enjoying the wings around me and licking their fingers is also irritating.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 5/25/2020 at 8:20 PM, user said:

Daaaaaamn. This would drive me nuts. What the fuck is Titi's problem? Is his restaurant any good? 

fucker didn't even thanked me for the 100 usd...

the food is good, as well as the cockroaches... the thing is, it's the only place i can ship my items besides for the company warehouse, but that takes forever to arrive...

Edited by Tim_J

tv commercials. i can't stand one second. audio engineered so much, more compressed and louder than the show, dumb happy vibe song in background, actor doing best lie voice delivering pitch written by college grad trickery expert, groping into the ether in case i am the target audience, but i don't have the disease for your medication, i'm not considering your product, stop delightfully bellowing a list of disgusting and horrific side effects to a lame cheerful song over footage of kids on a swing pushed by grandpa at a lake before sunset for 20 seconds until a different one starts. was it always this abusive? seems like audiences needed a breather to break up the pace, so they threw product placements in there, no hyper-manipulative hard-sell, back in the old days. obscenity. media got slain by internet so now they're filthy prostitutes and software has brought a quantum leap in american-duping science. i think i could remix them into a new hardcore genre, the psyche-fucking assault pain is so heightened.

Edited by very honest
  • Like 3
  • Farnsworth 1

The incidental music in National Geographic, BBC nature and wildlife documentaries makes it feel dumbed down and cartoony, so annoying and unnecessary. 

People who have never had any real problems in their life and are incapable of understanding basic things that go along with such life experiences. 

People who put in the toilet paper or paper towel rolls in backwards every fucking time. 

When the grocery store bagger fucks up and puts something heavy on top of a yogurt container and breaks it open. 

Working night shifts and people renovating a downstairs apartment, creating tons of noise when you just want to be able to sleep for more than 2 hours. 

On 5/26/2020 at 10:23 AM, Goiter Sanchez said:

Sticky, messy food that I have to eat with my hands, like wings. The people enjoying the wings around me and licking their fingers is also irritating.

Haha yeah, chicken wings/drumstick night was one of the most depressing dinners I regularly had as a kid. Didn't get it, but rest of the family delighted in it.

• Like 1

I agree, somehow I still think cheese puffs are worth it.

But is it the food itself that gets on your nerves or the fact that you have to eat it with your hands? 

On 5/23/2020 at 6:47 PM, milkface said:

Verrucas. Once I get this one off my foot I am never stepping foot in a public swimming pool ever again.

After months of applying product to it I got rid of it. Point still stands. Fuck public swimming pools.

people posting their spank bank under the guise of "celebrity crushes" and "rare pics of RDJ" 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Burger 1

3 hours ago, Tim_J said:

But is it the food itself that gets on your nerves or the fact that you have to eat it with your hands? 

No the food is delicious, it's the mess I get all over my hands and face that irritates! Most people I know seem to revel in the chance to eat sticky foods with their hands, particularly BBQ, the act often seemingly conflated with distorted concepts of masculinity or connecting with some sort of atavism.

• Thanks 1