IGNORED

Israeli-Palestinian conflict

zlemflolia

14 minutes ago, auxien said:

the article you linked suggested that some of the Palestinians were forcibly removed, correct? that seems worth not omitting. a state kicking out residents then taking the property seems....idk, wrong? who gives a fuck if 40 years later they tell the descendants they'll pay some restitution. 

nobody has been forcibly removed as of yet afaik, the supreme court hasn't reached a judgement.

16 minutes ago, auxien said:

also please define when the Jewish persons owned these properties from 'long before' the foundation of Israel. are we talking 10 years before? 100 years? 1000? why did they at some point in the past supposedly own the land in Sheikh Jarrah then suddenly at some point before 1948 not own it? how? why? when? i honestly have no clue on this and your linked article, again, is lacking in clarity (seems to have plenty of bias at least!). 

from the 1870s or thereabouts. they never stopped owning it, but they were kicked off the land by the Jordanians in 1948, the area was then taken by Israel in '67 war.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamization_of_East_Jerusalem_under_Jordanian_rule

“During Jordanian rule, 34 out of the Old City’s 35 synagogues were dynamited.” [8] The Western Wall was transformed into an exclusively Muslim holy site associated with al-Buraq.[9] 38,000 Jewish graves in the ancient Jewish cemetery on the Mount of Olives were systematically destroyed (used as pavement and latrines),[10][11] and Jews were not allowed to be buried there.[5][6] This was all in violation of the Israel-Jordan Armistice Agreement Article VIII - 2 "...; free access to the Holy Places and cultural institutions and use of the cemetery on the Mount of Olives;...."[12] Following the Arab Legion's expulsion of the Jewish residents of the Old City in the 1948 War, Jordan allowed Arab Muslim refugees to settle in the vacated Jewish Quarter.[13] Later, after some of these refugees were moved to Shuafat, migrants from Hebron took their place.[14] Abdullah el Tell, a commander of the Arab Legion, remarked:

For the first time in 1,000 years not a single Jew remains in the Jewish Quarter. Not a single building remains intact. This makes the Jews' return here impossible 

17 hours ago, cyanobacteria said:

property > life according to sick fascists

perfectly reasonable to bomb palestinian children? maybe for a fascist

fuck israel

Bombings have nothing to do with what I'm talking about. Neither side is justified in their current bombing campaigns (though it was Hamas who started this current round, as usual, so the ultimate responsibility lies with them). Do you think it's reasonable for Hamas to bomb Israeli children? At least one has died so far.

Also, how many of the Palestinian dead are from Hamas rockets which land in Gaza? At least one incident involving multiple deaths, including children, came from one of their rockets. Around 20% of them land in Gaza.

• Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, caze said:

Bombings have nothing to do with what I'm talking about. Neither side is justified in their current bombing campaigns (though it was Hamas who started this current round, as usual, so the ultimate responsibility lies with them). Do you think it's reasonable for Hamas to bomb Israeli children? At least one has died so far.

Also, how many of the Palestinian dead are from Hamas rockets which land in Gaza? At least one incident involving multiple deaths, including children, came from one of their rockets. Around 20% of them land in Gaza.

Disgusting post

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wunderbar said:

my god could totally beat off your god.

i imagine that's what the gods are doing to each other while watching the Earth show. 

• Like 1

Just now, Wunderbar said:

Dude i wish you know we could just all get along you know what i mean dude.

it's really up to whoever is running the simulation. 

1a9c64bf4ee3dad4f716ca34cd9a04ac.jpg

• Haha 4
  • Farnsworth 1

3 minutes ago, Wunderbar said:

when are we as watmm gonne remix this ? Bet the childeren would love it.

fuck famous people.

• Like 2
  • Burger 2

54 minutes ago, ignatius said:
48 minutes ago, Wunderbar said:

Dude i wish you know we could just all get along you know what i mean dude.

54 minutes ago, ignatius said:

it's really up to whoever is running the simulation. 

1a9c64bf4ee3dad4f716ca34cd9a04ac.jpg

we created the simulation

but can't remember

• Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1

13 minutes ago, diatoms said:

we created the simulation

but can't remember

it's true. the call is coming from inside the house

• Farnsworth 1

5 hours ago, caze said:

>stop resisting

the logic of fascists everywhere.  if the palestinians would just sit back and let themselves be genocided without putting up a fight, israel wouldn't have to kill them with missiles, right?  your concern for the people in israel is good, they are humans, but your complete lack of concern for palestinians is pathetic and disgusting.  you should be ashamed

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, cyanobacteria said:

zionist shills have no explanation for blatantly fascist statements like this

the word "fascist" gets thrown around a lot these days but damn yeah that's pretty textbook

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, caze said:

nobody has been forcibly removed as of yet afaik, the supreme court hasn't reached a judgement.

from the 1870s or thereabouts. they never stopped owning it, but they were kicked off the land by the Jordanians in 1948, the area was then taken by Israel in '67 war.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamization_of_East_Jerusalem_under_Jordanian_rule

“During Jordanian rule, 34 out of the Old City’s 35 synagogues were dynamited.” [8] The Western Wall was transformed into an exclusively Muslim holy site associated with al-Buraq.[9] 38,000 Jewish graves in the ancient Jewish cemetery on the Mount of Olives were systematically destroyed (used as pavement and latrines),[10][11] and Jews were not allowed to be buried there.[5][6] This was all in violation of the Israel-Jordan Armistice Agreement Article VIII - 2 "...; free access to the Holy Places and cultural institutions and use of the cemetery on the Mount of Olives;...."[12] Following the Arab Legion's expulsion of the Jewish residents of the Old City in the 1948 War, Jordan allowed Arab Muslim refugees to settle in the vacated Jewish Quarter.[13] Later, after some of these refugees were moved to Shuafat, migrants from Hebron took their place.[14] Abdullah el Tell, a commander of the Arab Legion, remarked:

For the first time in 1,000 years not a single Jew remains in the Jewish Quarter. Not a single building remains intact. This makes the Jews' return here impossible 

On 5/15/2021 at 2:07 PM, caze said:

Population transfers, loss and gains of territory are commonplace in times of conflict

so....by your own words, the Palestinians living in Sheikh Jarrah could be totally cool to stay where they are, even though some other persons have some deeds from....100 or so years ago. because these persons living there were installed by Jordanians during a time of conflict, and that's commonplace so nbd really. Jordan and/or Israel should just compensate the supposed owners of this land suing for it or whatever, since that's totally okay because that's what they've done with many others whose land was stolen from them. in times of conflict. nbd, it's commonplace.

8 hours ago, very honest said:

what if those doing the palestinians the most harm are those who perpetuate false ideas they believe, which perpetuate the conflict? and what if this vector has been exploited by external actors, in order to sustain a conflict?

9 hours ago, caze said:

these two posts are pretty gross.

idc who you two or anyone really supports or hates or whatever, truly, i do not care, but this 'what if' shit and the 'well yeah, they started it this time most recently (ignoring the past and their present)' is just...gross.

edit: (and i'm sure neither of you care what me or anyone else thinks. but y'all really are looking pretty gross, i generally like what i see from both of you but this is....icky)

Edited by auxien