IGNORED

Post Your Celebrity Crush

YEK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Does my mom count as a celebrity?

Just because you've had lots of dads and uncles over the course of your life doesnt mean mom is a celebrity.

• Sad 1

Most recent (minor) crush is a fashion model, but not really famous enough to be a celeb - Mercedes Terrell. I'm at that age tho where looks aren't everything.

I think I was crushin a bit on ScarJo and Chiaki Kuriyama too when I was in early adulthood. But the more I realize that "crushes" are of the same species that have the same imperfections as well as excretory system, rather than as some kind of ethereal supernatural beings, the less inclined I am to put them on a pedestal.

Only scrolled thru the first and the last pages of the thread, so soz if the point is already discussed over, but seriously -- fuck celebz, disgusting attention whores who you irresponsibly feed with terrible social consequences, we need to cut that shit to absolute zero! Otherwise, this behavioral model is naturally perceived as success in life, and most of the people, by contrast, a failure.

Recently i was reading about Ariel Pink scandals (he came to DC on the historical day with John Maus, his label Mexican Summer dropped him) and checked this girl Charlotte Ercoli, who's not even a celeb and not much of a crush, has a bit of a girl next door vibe playing a lo-fi synth, so... i'm just sharing

1ac7e53a911088621fb276be4aa5fc46.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...